Mass mover Z-axes!

i tried to use the program that was in the community center news, but whoever made it, is a complete idiot, or has a lag of communication, and i think its the last one though..don't take this personally if you are the creater :roll:

anyway, i was planning to spend a spare hour editing a map of mine, but i made it to high, and i want to lower it, tried to use the tool, but it is complete madness, there isn't a proper manual on how to use it, the interface (as far as you can call it a interface) also sucks..

the .txt file containts 4 lines of so called 'instructions' that you can't understand as a normal MTA map builder..

so now i am asking for a good manual, or something that changes my map called Block city (search in the map database for it) a bit lower. at the hight of let see..something like destruction derby..

i will thank every person that helps me with this!

To be fair he's not lazy, he's put a lot of work into creating extremely useful applications. He just doesn't excel at documentation, I had to write the initial mtama instructions I think, way way back. (And correct most of the english in the first game-mode scripts hehe)

:(

1 line documentation:

(mmove.exe source.map destination.map X Y Z)

How hard is that?

It even gives that if you do a wrong input.

But some idiots (dont take this personally if you use it) are to stupid:

So here a manual for the less advanced computer users:

1. Download the tool at: http://home.deds.nl/~aeron/maps/mmove.exe

2. Copy the map you want to mave to the same directory of mmove.exe

3. Do Start->run and type 'CMD'

4. Go to the directory you have placed mmove.exe

5. Type 'mmove '

6. Hit 'Enter'

7. Go to the directory you have placed mmove.exe

8. Your destination file is there