[Looking For] Professional scripter and mapper for RP server [PAID]

Sons

I'm looking for professional scripters and mappers, which create gamemode from scratch, it must be unique server with amazing climate. It will be RP gamemode. I want gamemode in English or Polish language

Scripter have to;

• Throwing coold ideas that can be used on MTA
  • Experience when it comes to RP servers; playing on some projects, even foreign ones, welcome
  • Doing thei work reliably, correcting mistakes etc.
  • Knowing things

Mappers have to;

• Have knowledge
  • Can edit and creating objects/exterior/interior
  • They are doing aestethics work, which are perfectly fitted

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/01/2020 at 08:28, Platin - xNikoXD said:

How much do you offer? What kind of systems are you looking for? Hardcore RP? Voice RP? Would you pay for script or for hour? Do you use paypal?

It would be nice to add that information into your post really. 

I don't have specific budget, we can negotiate, I have pretty much big list, Text-based, I can pay; depends on everything, I'm using paypal

REF

• 2 months later...
On 26/10/2019 at 18:49, Sons said:

I'm looking for professional scripters and mappers, which create gamemode from scratch, it must be unique server with amazing climate. It will be RP gamemode. I want gamemode in English or Polish language

Scripter have to;

• Throwing coold ideas that can be used on MTA
  • Experience when it comes to RP servers; playing on some projects, even foreign ones, welcome
  • Doing thei work reliably, correcting mistakes etc.
  • Knowing things

Mappers have to;

• Have knowledge
  • Can edit and creating objects/exterior/interior
  • They are doing aestethics work, which are perfectly fitted
  • I will also expect you to show your skills, portfolio, profile on github with your works, etc.

If I'm looking for professional scripter or mapper; it's obvious that I'm paying for it

Post changed, I can't edit previous

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I am looking for a decent team for a roleplay server, who can handle with any task depending on the position, so knowledge, experience, skill, creativity and aesthetics are required. I also need your previous works or something that proves your value. Another advantage is the knowledge of roleplay servers. I also appreciate rising stars and who will surprise me in every way or just think. Everything has to be created from scratch with the combination of the old and the new climate (scripted and gameplay part mostly). I bet on professionalism

Who i'm looking for:

programmer/scripter

webdeveloper

media team (video, graphics)

mapper and modeler

marketing team

and ... maybe someone who will surprise me in many other fields and prove that I choose him from among other candidates, they can be people such as consultants, helpers with legal or illegal fields in terms of roleplay, maybe related to gameplay, ideas, plan (maybe there is something that will surprise players, it will be different, it has never been introduced, you always wanted on roleplay server, but nobody implemented it or maybe is a different reason) server manager, etc.

What method of payment? paypal, but we can find something other that will be a good option for both of us. I will pay for a specific part of the work, for example the script in the case of programming, but I don't send the entire amount before work

• 3 weeks later...