[LF] Experienced Scripter [Paid]

Hey there,

Needed: I am currently working on making a new RPG server and I am in need of a scripter who can create the entire gamemode for me. 80% of the scripts are pretty straightforward (example: Login panel, Spawn Panel, housing system, etc) while the other 20% are a bit more complex. I would not like to disclose any sensitive information but if you're interested I'll explain the scripts in more detail via PM. I'm in no rush so the time frame for the completion of this project is about 2 months.

Programmers Requirements:

• You must have at least 2 years of experience in scripting MTA Servers.
  • Have access to Discord daily.
  • Should be familiar with Git/GitHub.
  • You must be able to work under pressure and complete assigned scripts within a given time frame with minimal bugs.

Payment:

As I mentioned in the title this is a PAID position. I will be using Paypal to process all payments. However, if you do not have access to Paypal, we'll try to figure something out before we start the project. I won't disclose the exact amount being paid but rest assured the amount is a decent and will be disclosed in PM if after I have explained the entire concept to you.

A little about me:

I've been playing MTA for about 5 years now. Started out playing on stealth servers and then migrated over to RPG servers.

If you are interested please PM me or comment below and I will reach out to you asap.

Thank you,

Chris