Capture The Flag

Guest >>SB<<

Would you like MTA to have an &quot;Capture The Flag&quot; mod?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like MTA to have an &quot;Capture The Flag&quot; mod?

• Yes, would be great!
    • Yes, but later!
    • No, I don't play it!

This has been something which has been mentioned many times by members of the community, something perhaps i would like to see happen one day for a laugh. Remember with the ability of using the SDK, something might just come along one day. ;D

This has been something which has been mentioned many times by members of the community, something perhaps i would like to see happen one day for a laugh. Remember with the ability of using the SDK, something might just come along one day. ;D

well if mta team will make ctf mode i will like strayt up lose my job because i will be playn that game all day lol

which mean i will love mta team more then i do now :D

by the way if u guys ever need eny logos or eny think hit me up because thats what i do in in my job

would love to see it one day, they would have to implement something that meant no one could get in a plane with the flag like UT2004, itherwise you could get the flag to your base in 10 seconds before anyone could stop you.

and imagine trying to catch someone on that really fast bike (can't remember the name) Impossible. :D

yeah, that would be nice. i was also thinking, what about releasing a gamemode similar to battlefield 1942 or bf2 where you have to capture certain locations on the map, and there is a counter that counts down depending on how many bases your team has. so if yourteam has no bases, the counter will count down faster than if you have all the bases. you may even be able to spawn at newly captured bases. it would be awesome for a war-type map

eAi:CTF is somthing the team would certainly like to do and we've had some really exciting ideas for. DM comes first though

an as you see evry none knows it will be hard but I think its time to take a MTA to the nex generation and do somthink that no one made it yet nd i bolive in mta team i bolive that they can do it all we (peoplethat play mta) got to do its bolive in the team thats all we can do :P

i blive in you MTA Team