My ideas for mta 0.5.1 VC

~SH~Dude

This are my ideas :) I hope some of them will come out:

- Your nickname will have a color when you have chosen a team, like sailor with the green text = nickname with green text, as seen in vice city multi player.

- friendly fire. if somebody hits you when the same skin, that your team member wont get hurt from your attacks.

- no ping. this will be easier to kill each other much easier

- cheat kicker and banner. when someone cheats when downloaded a no CRC check mta crack. than they still get banned or kicked automaticly.

- a rhino findable. you guys can hide it somewhere where almost a person wont come.

- copy's of 1 vehicle. with this more people can find a car and dont have to walk that long.

thats it :) i hope some of this idea's are good :) thanks :)

This are my ideas :) I hope some of them will come out:

- Your nickname will have a color when you have chosen a team, like sailor with the green text = nickname with green text, as seen in vice city multi player.

- friendly fire. if somebody hits you when the same skin, that your team member wont get hurt from your attacks.

- no ping. this will be easier to kill each other much easier

- cheat kicker and banner. when someone cheats when downloaded a no CRC check mta crack. than they still get banned or kicked automaticly.

- a rhino findable. you guys can hide it somewhere where almost a person wont come.

- copy's of 1 vehicle. with this more people can find a car and dont have to walk that long.

thats it :) i hope some of this idea's are good :) thanks :)

Remember that spawning as the same character(s) wouldnt nesscery mean you would have to team with that certain spawn, most players would want to continue the spawnwars ;D

Hiding the ping numbers wouldnt do much since players will still receive lag from ingame activity. Easier killing would only be a advantage if VC was released for the BLUE platform. On the blue information website there is a possibility of the game running more smoother for players, which would be an advantage to everyone perhaps.

Remember that spawning as the same character(s) wouldnt nesscery mean you would have to team with that certain spawn, most players would want to continue the spawnwars ;D

Hiding the ping numbers wouldnt do much since players will still receive lag from ingame activity. Easier killing would only be a advantage if VC was released for the BLUE platform. On the blue information website there is a possibility of the game running more smoother for players, which would be an advantage to everyone perhaps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • MTA Team
you even know what a ping is?

I don't think he know cause without ping-kicker everybody will lag and than game is fuked up cause its almost impossible to shoot anyone than

WESLEY I HATE U!!!! OFCOURSE I KNOW WHAT IT IS!! OR ELSE I WONT SAY WHAT IT IS U :~!!!

kthx. Locked