hyper active anti cheat system

Most people (excluding my friends) that join my server get kicked after some time by suspected cheating, and that's a lot of kicks.

Could there be so many players with invalid files or is there something wrong with my anti cheat? Ofcourse I could switch off anti cheat, but it's just strange so many people get kicked by my server.

Most people (excluding my friends) that join my server get kicked after some time by suspected cheating, and that's a lot of kicks.

Could there be so many players with invalid files or is there something wrong with my anti cheat? Ofcourse I could switch off anti cheat, but it's just strange so many people get kicked by my server.

• 2 weeks later...

I get kicked for suspected cheating after being afk for a round or two.

Also sometimes the chat interface won't display wat I type anymore, then people start saying "STOP CHEATING KED U FKING HAXORZ" etc.. So i just reconnect and solved. nowt to do with me I just wanna play the game. Its like, 1000 games in one.

Edited by Guest

I happens sometimes that you can't activate checkpoints or vehicle-changes anymore and your chat messages won't be displayed. A short time after that, you will be kicked for cheating, while it is impossible to win the race (what an effecient type of cheating). This happened to me and several other players on various servers.

It is different to lag or timeout. I sometimes activate the checkpoint a few seconds after I drove through, but this happens not often and is not very disturbing if you just keep on driving. When having a timeout, it will look for the other players like you have just quit the game.

• MTA Team

When nothing registers (chat, cps, pickups, ...) you are timing out. The connection to the server is lost, the game just doesn't know yet and it can take some time.

Also the anti-cheat isn't perfect. It can kick people without them cheating. That is why it says suspected cheating and why it kicks instead of bans.

from what I see it mostly kicks people due to simple bugs. bugs like a poor connection, so it kicks you. also I see very commonly, people will fall into the water at certain points in the map but not die, and after a while it kicks you. its more of a nuisance then a problem, most times it kicks you your already f*cked