[HELP]

noonbr

When the usage is the same as the vehicle is teleported along with me, the isPedInVehicle is false.
local tp1 = createMarker(1530.607421875,-1685.4215087891,13.3828125, "cylinder", 1, 255,255,255,100)

function msg(hitElement)

if (isPedInVehicle(hitElement) == false) then

outputChatBox("Hello World!", hitElement)
		setElementPosition(hitElement, 1522.2706298828,-1687.1689453125,13.546875, true)

end
end
addEventHandler("onMarkerHit", tp1, msg)

Even if I use a car in the marker it is teleported but the other functions do not occur, just the setElementPosition.

Edited by GM_Goulart

I don't understand what you mean, however, I'd like to point out your code will trigger on any marker instead of only on tp1, because of propagation of events. You need to add a false right aft er the function in the event handler to only bind it on the specified element and not its parents. In other words, you should be using addEventHandler("onMarkerHit", tp1, msg, false)

Also, please, use a proper, more helpful, topic title next time. Just putting in [HELP] doesn't inform us what the problem is, and therefore people are unlikely to click your topic if they don't know the problem relates to their expertise.

Edited by MrTasty