CD47 TRAINER

Hello I'm kert, and I wanted to spend so time on playing on friend's server. (I've played few months ago on his first server, and few years ago on some other servers)

First of all, right after server start i've got banned (before entering) with following reason: "TRAINER" for about 24 hours.

I decided to wait, because I thought it was casued by Visual Studio running in background, and also TESTSIGNING was on.

After all (after 24h), I did close vs, I did turn off testsigning and I did restart my pc, then I wanted to join his server but got banned again for CD47 TRAINER this time it was pernament ban.

I'm C++ engineer, and usually im developing drivers, softwares.

I don't know what causes this type of ban, since I do not have any cheating softwares (why would I, I'm his server administrator, and this was the only server I was playing on). Maybe some malicious software running in background causes it...

I hope that we will reach a specific agreement, and both sides will be satisfied

Best Regards,

kert

unknown.png

Serial number: DCFE16B114E9F9C46FAACEAFE77FFF42

Edited by Kert
added serial number
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You ran self-developed cheats for another game, but it uses a library (kernel hack) that can target other games as well.

MTA simply detects when a file using that method is ran while MTA is opened, and it results in a ban.

Just wait until the ban expires - it's temporary for a day, and should by now have already expired. What you see is probably a visual glitch, please confirm that you can play again or else we will investigate.

• Like 1