[WIP] Lijst van alle nederlanders in mta ;)

patrickvbbh

Using my vast knowledge of languages and over avarage intelligence I have succesfully realised that this is actually dutch. Using only two gums and a party hat I have built a dutch to english translator, but because my rubber supply was limited, it only had enough fuel for the most basic translation:

[ WIP ] list of all Dutch in mta;)

If there are here many Dutch I that gladly would put Very in this topic happy I this mail will adapt, so that all Dutch here to come stand Very happy Say you forum name - MTA name (therefore ingame) Patrickvbbh - (JGT)Zomer[be]

*Bows and waits for golf claps*

Using my vast knowledge of languages and over avarage intelligence I have succesfully realised that this is actually dutch. Using only two gums and a party hat I have built a dutch to english translator, but because my rubber supply was limited, it only had enough fuel for the most basic translation:

[ WIP ] list of all Dutch in mta;)

If there are here many Dutch I that gladly would put Very in this topic happy I this mail will adapt, so that all Dutch here to come stand Very happy Say you forum name - MTA name (therefore ingame) Patrickvbbh - (JGT)Zomer[be]

*Bows and waits for golf claps*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...