Banned (CD47 #4 Trainer)

Hello, I won’t lie, I’m honest.
I started testing cheats on my custom MTA server, the injection was successful, but when I restarted it, a ban arrived without a cheat, I am ready to share a way to inject cheats without programs to fix this error. Other cheats are not blocked at all, tested for 7 days, everything was okay.
My serial number: 1E1EC0C356D952578687E1A05155C9E4
Thank you in advance :)
P.S. Injection occurs through the Windows registry.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
On 07/10/2019 at 18:12, sagan226 said:

Hello, I won’t lie, I’m honest.

I started testing cheats on my custom MTA server, the injection was successful, but when I restarted it, a ban arrived without a cheat

Keep your promise and don't lie.. we know what you really did. You tried to create explosions (hack them) on a russian MTA project called "RP BOX". That's not your own 'custom MTA server', we know who manages that project and it's not you. You wanted to mess up a server with explosions, using a method that was already patched and detected, so you got banned. Bad luck.

On 07/10/2019 at 18:12, sagan226 said:

I am ready to share a way

Custom projects (MTA forks) have very limited anti-cheat support, but as of recently it includes detection for those explosions.

This also means that any other exploits that work there but not on the 'real' MTA (there are plenty of them and 1000 times more cheats than on MTA) are of no interest to us.

By the way, our policy for MTA forks: no one likes cheaters in games, so if we get the chance to ban some cheaters on MTA forks with low amount of effort, we will take it.

Anyways, your ban is now temporary, so wait until it expires. This is your last chance though.

EDIT (Dec 2020): you became a major cheat developer for MTA forks (such as RP BOX, Next RP) ever since, and we will never again unban you or consider appeals.

Edited by Dutchman101
Added recent activities