Problem ENB

s1lch1san

Question

Hi, recently I downloanded ngsa3.0 release enb and when I join on any server this happens, it's a black thing keeping appearing when i move my mouse, any suggestions how to remove it?

WwnkQ9e.png

and the cars are glitched 

SMONYR0.png

The problem is only on the map, in the interiors it's normal without that black thing.

Edited by s1lch1san

6 answers to this question

• Administrators

Considering it's only vehicle surface being removed I'm sure it's only a couple of features you'll have to disable. I'd suggest you go through every checkboxes and tick on/off, basically trial and error until you figure what's the culprit. For me though, it has to do with reflections due to our server utilising a reflection shader that interferes with ENB. 

6 hours ago, Tut said:

Considering it's only vehicle surface being removed I'm sure it's only a couple of features you'll have to disable. I'd suggest you go through every checkboxes and tick on/off, basically trial and error until you figure what's the culprit. For me though, it has to do with reflections due to our server utilising a reflection shader that interferes with ENB. 

I tried all of the settings but without succes, but I got out of the map for a sec and the black thing dissapeared, I think it's form a vehicle or something.