Admin+ and Scoreboard

By-Stander

I'd like to suggest that admin+ is re-introduced - or something similar that sends some ingame details, I was amazed that it was missing after some posts from team member Oli regarding the work he had done on the admin side of things.

Also would it be possible for the scoreboard to sort players according to Final Race Position? A relatively minor detail I know but when playing with 16 or more players its not possible at a glance to see everyones final positions, especially in those times when there are only 5 seconds until the next race starting.

Some kind of scoring would be great too, and is sorely missed at the moment. Storing lap records or awarding points for a win/2nd/3rd place perhaps? Of course if the admin is extended then external scripts could take over responsibility for keeping records.

Finally, most importants and probably most easily too!: Can you make the vote timer global? So rather than a particular player only being able to vote for a map every # seconds, EVERY player has to wait for # minutes after a vote. This would solve the only truly major irritation of constant (and I do mean CONSTANT) vote calling on any server with 16 or more players, and yet leave the vote as a useful tool if needed. [32 players, one vote per minute, thats one vote every 2 seconds on average with a server full of votewhores - it happens and it ruins the mod totally!]

Edit: The amount of really poor maps circulating is also damaging to MTA, but I'm not too sure how you can prevent that.

I'd like to suggest that admin+ is re-introduced - or something similar that sends some ingame details, I was amazed that it was missing after some posts from team member Oli regarding the work he had done on the admin side of things.

Also would it be possible for the scoreboard to sort players according to Final Race Position? A relatively minor detail I know but when playing with 16 or more players its not possible at a glance to see everyones final positions, especially in those times when there are only 5 seconds until the next race starting.

Some kind of scoring would be great too, and is sorely missed at the moment. Storing lap records or awarding points for a win/2nd/3rd place perhaps? Of course if the admin is extended then external scripts could take over responsibility for keeping records.

Finally, most importants and probably most easily too!: Can you make the vote timer global? So rather than a particular player only being able to vote for a map every # seconds, EVERY player has to wait for # minutes after a vote. This would solve the only truly major irritation of constant (and I do mean CONSTANT) vote calling on any server with 16 or more players, and yet leave the vote as a useful tool if needed. [32 players, one vote per minute, thats one vote every 2 seconds on average with a server full of votewhores - it happens and it ruins the mod totally!]

Edit: The amount of really poor maps circulating is also damaging to MTA, but I'm not too sure how you can prevent that.