Shader modifying

rajhasu

Hello

I'm looking for someone who could help me with shaders. You may know the downloadable snow shader script from the community site(https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=3361). I need something like that, but with a different fx file i have. I want a shader which has got an underwater effect, like this 

I have the fx file for this effect, but it didn't work when i replaced with the fx files that the snowshader includes. When I did that, the screen got black as I started the script. So probably it needs a deeper modify in it. Could anyone help me?

You wont get help for this, shaders are complicated and their documentation is terrible, and debugging them is literally impossible either. Since Ren712 and Sam@ke (MTA shader experts) have left MTA, there is no one left who knows anything about HLSL that goes beyond 5% of shader knowledge.

Its a bad idea to draw shaders with dx functions because they mess up the rendering order, you would encounter issues with effects nd other stuff rendering in front of your effect, its better to apply a shader to the world texture and modify its values through MTA - if possible. 

Edited by Einheit-101