[Blog] Vehicle entering/exiting sync and car jacking (ChrML)

orappa

Just a small update on our Deathmatch progress.

I was away Friday evening to Saturday evening (LAN party with some friends ;)), but when I came back, I did some vehicle entering/exiting code and I ported the vehicle sync from 'Race'. Currently it allows you to enter any vehicle placed in the map file using the vehiclespawnpoint tag, drive them around and exit them. Car jacking is also supported. The sync looks very nice, and unlike MTA 0.5, the animations for entering, exiting and jacking cars are also synced. There's a small bug with the jacking at the moment, but eAi/I expect fixing it tommorrow as well as doing some passenger/passenger jacking code.

Just a small update on our Deathmatch progress.

I was away Friday evening to Saturday evening (LAN party with some friends ;)), but when I came back, I did some vehicle entering/exiting code and I ported the vehicle sync from 'Race'. Currently it allows you to enter any vehicle placed in the map file using the vehiclespawnpoint tag, drive them around and exit them. Car jacking is also supported. The sync looks very nice, and unlike MTA 0.5, the animations for entering, exiting and jacking cars are also synced. There's a small bug with the jacking at the moment, but eAi/I expect fixing it tommorrow as well as doing some passenger/passenger jacking code.