Equilibrium MapsPack

Mog

Hi,

I've worked very hard to build a MapsPack for Mta:SA.

I have spent 50 hours+ to test over 250 maps, to fixe bugs, to rebuild maps which were too long, most of maps have now different hours of starting / weather, etc... To obtain a special ambiance for each maps.

I've tested over 250 maps, to select 60.

-> 10 DM maps, and 50 races.

Read Me extract :

*** Selection ***

My principal goal with this pack was to select a certain number of maps, to build a well-balanced basic MapPack, for a clean server with a good gameplay :

->All races have a duration shorter than 3min30sec (there are only 3 exceptions : Dune Buggy < 4min -- LS trenches = 4min -- Bay area Circuit < 4min).

->All Death-Match maps have limited areas (Otherwise DM could be really too loooong, cause of runaway people, etc...).

->No freeroam

So :

->10 Death-Match

->50 Races

-14 Special Races : maps with lot of objects, crazy/original races, race with many vehicle change, boats races, planes races, etc... (I tried to select them by their aesthetic/level design too.. but it was quite hard, few choices)

-16 Basic Motorcycles Races : No, or few vehicle change - basic SA maps

-20 Basic Cars Races : No, or few vehicle change - basic SA maps

This pack contains .txt files with all informations about maps selection, maps list, modifications ,etc...

Link : Equilibrium MapsPack (wait few seconds to be able to download)

I hope mappers will enjoy to see their maps in this pack :wink:

This pack represent a lot of work, and I dont know how to promote it. I hope I'm posting in the good section.

I've tried to advert all mapers which have map(s) selected in this pack -> I've posted comments in almost map's blog wich have been selected (on the community center).

Forgive my poor english please ^^'

I hope it wont discredit my work :?

If a nice guy want to translate txt files which are in my pack, in a good english... I agree :oops: (my PM is opened :lol: )

Cya

Hi,

I've worked very hard to build a MapsPack for Mta:SA.

I have spent 50 hours+ to test over 250 maps, to fixe bugs, to rebuild maps which were too long, most of maps have now different hours of starting / weather, etc... To obtain a special ambiance for each maps.

I've tested over 250 maps, to select 60.

-> 10 DM maps, and 50 races.

Read Me extract :

*** Selection ***

My principal goal with this pack was to select a certain number of maps, to build a well-balanced basic MapPack, for a clean server with a good gameplay :

->All races have a duration shorter than 3min30sec (there are only 3 exceptions : Dune Buggy < 4min -- LS trenches = 4min -- Bay area Circuit < 4min).

->All Death-Match maps have limited areas (Otherwise DM could be really too loooong, cause of runaway people, etc...).

->No freeroam

So :

->10 Death-Match

->50 Races

-14 Special Races : maps with lot of objects, crazy/original races, race with many vehicle change, boats races, planes races, etc... (I tried to select them by their aesthetic/level design too.. but it was quite hard, few choices)

-16 Basic Motorcycles Races : No, or few vehicle change - basic SA maps

-20 Basic Cars Races : No, or few vehicle change - basic SA maps

This pack contains .txt files with all informations about maps selection, maps list, modifications ,etc...

Link : Equilibrium MapsPack (wait few seconds to be able to download)

I hope mappers will enjoy to see their maps in this pack :wink:

This pack represent a lot of work, and I dont know how to promote it. I hope I'm posting in the good section.

I've tried to advert all mapers which have map(s) selected in this pack -> I've posted comments in almost map's blog wich have been selected (on the community center).

Forgive my poor english please ^^'

I hope it wont discredit my work :?

If a nice guy want to translate txt files which are in my pack, in a good english... I agree :oops: (my PM is opened :lol: )

Cya

Thank you very much ^^

Yes erorr404, I've thought to rename all maps : In fact I've renamed all DM maps with "DM" in front of original names for many raisons (see the "maps and modifications.txt" files). And I've rename some maps which I've rebuilt (and reedited meta data).

But I didnt rename maps that I've only changed time of starting / weather, or which I've little optimized. To avoid that servers admins redownload these maps, and finally have 2 exemplaries of the same map.

Moreover, if you are thinking like me that these criterions of selection are necessary for a good gameplay : After the pack installation you'll have a clean and well-balanced pack of maps.

So I suggest you add manually, only maps you really have tested, and forget the RssMapDownloader.

..But it's just my opinion, use this pack like you want of course ^^

*erorr404 -> I see at least one of your map in this pack : "Bay Aera Circuit" :wink:

Edit : So, I finally put here an extract of "Maps an Modifications.txt files" ;) :

**** 60 Maps ****

In this list I dont advert when I have changed small things like hours of starting / weather / very small optimizations, etc... (there are too many small details). I specify only major Modifs.

-->Death Match

DM Bloodring

DM 32Break

DM Destruction Arena1

DM Destruction Derby

DM killer of golfer

DM Monster Madness (Original name : uBp Monster Truck Madness V3 / Modified : was too hard)

DM Predators Battle

DM RC War Z

DM Super Bloodring v3

DM TerrorDome 2 (Original name : TerrorDome / Modified)

-->Special Races

-Bay Area Circuit

-Choo Choo 2 (Original name : Choo Choo / Lenght Modified)

-Cizelic

-Dock Bikes

-Eagle's MOD

-Escape from SA (specialy created for this pack : I wanted a small boat race, I didnt find anything with a duration under 3min, so I've created it. Nothing special)

-Hot Desert

-Mission

-MX_Sky

-NEW_BIG_CITY

-Offroad BLASTAround (Lenght Modified + other modifications)

-RockAndStone1

-SF Dirty Bikes Challenge

-The Sex Pit Start (Only the begining -> duration = 1min)

-->Motorcycles

-3Lap Dirtring

-A Walk in the Park

-Airport Speedway

-Badlands Scenary

-Chiliad Climb 1 (1st part of Chiliad Climb)

-Chiliad Climb 2 (2nd part of Chiliad Climb)

-Crashme

-Dockside BLASTAround

-Farm2City

-Find the Cock

-Holy Harley (specialy created for this pack - I'm happy of the result ! Good action, technical driving...And nearly 0 object added)

-Just Another Bike Race

-LS Trenches

-Quarry Run

-Sewers

-Suburban Speedway

-->Cars

-5Lap 8track

-BADlands BLASTAround

-Drift

-Dune Buggy

-Errand

-Farewell My Love

-High Noon

-Highway Madness 2 (Original name : Highway Madness / Modified-Rebuilt)

-Home in the Hills

-LV Sprint

-Monster BLASTAround

-Sandking

-Santos Drive

-SF by Night

-Smugglers Run (could be classified in the "special races" too)

-Technical Itch

-The Panopticon

-V Rally (specialy created for this pack)

-Vinewood BLASTAround

-Wu Zi Mu

Thank you very much ^^

Yes erorr404, I've thought to rename all maps : In fact I've renamed all DM maps with "DM" in front of original names for many raisons (see the "maps and modifications.txt" files). And I've rename some maps which I've rebuilt (and reedited meta data).

But I didnt rename maps that I've only changed time of starting / weather, or which I've little optimized. To avoid that servers admins redownload these maps, and finally have 2 exemplaries of the same map.

Moreover, if you are thinking like me that these criterions of selection are necessary for a good gameplay : After the pack installation you'll have a clean and well-balanced pack of maps.

So I suggest you add manually, only maps you really have tested, and forget the RssMapDownloader.

..But it's just my opinion, use this pack like you want of course ^^

*erorr404 -> I see at least one of your map in this pack : "Bay Aera Circuit" :wink:

Edit : So, I finally put here an extract of "Maps an Modifications.txt files" ;) :

**** 60 Maps ****

In this list I dont advert when I have changed small things like hours of starting / weather / very small optimizations, etc... (there are too many small details). I specify only major Modifs.

-->Death Match

DM Bloodring

DM 32Break

DM Destruction Arena1

DM Destruction Derby

DM killer of golfer

DM Monster Madness (Original name : uBp Monster Truck Madness V3 / Modified : was too hard)

DM Predators Battle

DM RC War Z

DM Super Bloodring v3

DM TerrorDome 2 (Original name : TerrorDome / Modified)

-->Special Races

-Bay Area Circuit

-Choo Choo 2 (Original name : Choo Choo / Lenght Modified)

-Cizelic

-Dock Bikes

-Eagle's MOD

-Escape from SA (specialy created for this pack : I wanted a small boat race, I didnt find anything with a duration under 3min, so I've created it. Nothing special)

-Hot Desert

-Mission

-MX_Sky

-NEW_BIG_CITY

-Offroad BLASTAround (Lenght Modified + other modifications)

-RockAndStone1

-SF Dirty Bikes Challenge

-The Sex Pit Start (Only the begining -> duration = 1min)

-->Motorcycles

-3Lap Dirtring

-A Walk in the Park

-Airport Speedway

-Badlands Scenary

-Chiliad Climb 1 (1st part of Chiliad Climb)

-Chiliad Climb 2 (2nd part of Chiliad Climb)

-Crashme

-Dockside BLASTAround

-Farm2City

-Find the Cock

-Holy Harley (specialy created for this pack - I'm happy of the result ! Good action, technical driving...And nearly 0 object added)

-Just Another Bike Race

-LS Trenches

-Quarry Run

-Sewers

-Suburban Speedway

-->Cars

-5Lap 8track

-BADlands BLASTAround

-Drift

-Dune Buggy

-Errand

-Farewell My Love

-High Noon

-Highway Madness 2 (Original name : Highway Madness / Modified-Rebuilt)

-Home in the Hills

-LV Sprint

-Monster BLASTAround

-Sandking

-Santos Drive

-SF by Night

-Smugglers Run (could be classified in the "special races" too)

-Technical Itch

-The Panopticon

-V Rally (specialy created for this pack)

-Vinewood BLASTAround

-Wu Zi Mu

Okay Ransom, I will look at bloodring updated, and will probably replace the old one. Thank you.

Moreover, I see that I've selected a lot of your maps in this pack ! :wink:

lol Talidan, so keep it up ^^

edit : hey yes, Wu Zi Mu and Farewell my Love ! I see that authors are Talidan+Ransom, good work guys ! I like very much this kind of maps which are originally from the single player mod.

2nd Pack :

->Mappers :

I will probably build another pack, with the same method of selection :

-All races must have a duration shorter(or =) than 3min30sec (when you are driving not perfectly, but quite well, in solo).

-All Death-Match maps must have limited areas.

-No freeroam

Of course, all maps must be different than the ones I've already selected in my 1st pack.

So please post your link here, or send them in my private message box (on this forum).

It will be very much easier for me, if you send some of your maps directly here, or in my PM.

Hope I will receive a lot of maps. I'm looking to you ;)

Okay Ransom, I will look at bloodring updated, and will probably replace the old one. Thank you.

Moreover, I see that I've selected a lot of your maps in this pack ! :wink:

lol Talidan, so keep it up ^^

edit : hey yes, Wu Zi Mu and Farewell my Love ! I see that authors are Talidan+Ransom, good work guys ! I like very much this kind of maps which are originally from the single player mod.

2nd Pack :

->Mappers :

I will probably build another pack, with the same method of selection :

-All races must have a duration shorter(or =) than 3min30sec (when you are driving not perfectly, but quite well, in solo).

-All Death-Match maps must have limited areas.

-No freeroam

Of course, all maps must be different than the ones I've already selected in my 1st pack.

So please post your link here, or send them in my private message box (on this forum).

It will be very much easier for me, if you send some of your maps directly here, or in my PM.

Hope I will receive a lot of maps. I'm looking to you ;)