Camping or running...

You know who you are...you are the guy that always vote for those flying maps where the objective is to dogfight (not done yet) then you fly off to some distant world and piss off the last guy that has honorably killed his way to the top. there is nothing worse than having to hunt down these turds... wait I forgot the better half of the public, these guys call it strategy. They fly in town to a sewer or a tunnel and wait till they have there odds adding up and fly out of the hole they have been hiding in. its not strategy folks, if you were in the military you would be considered AWOL. Since it’s only a game you’re tagged as a queer for the rest of the game because you ran. You were too scared to join in with the rest of the players out there and take a chance at dieing sooner than everyone else.

I guess there is no real way to stop this from happing, maybe a more advanced map with barriers to prevent runners and hiders.

An admin every once in a while works.

Or maybe gang up on the turd.

Until then we can only wait for that turd to crash, because it’s more than likely for a tunnel hider to blow themselves up for hitting objects trying to get into the tunnel...

You know who you are...you are the guy that always vote for those flying maps where the objective is to dogfight (not done yet) then you fly off to some distant world and piss off the last guy that has honorably killed his way to the top. there is nothing worse than having to hunt down these turds... wait I forgot the better half of the public, these guys call it strategy. They fly in town to a sewer or a tunnel and wait till they have there odds adding up and fly out of the hole they have been hiding in. its not strategy folks, if you were in the military you would be considered AWOL. Since it’s only a game you’re tagged as a queer for the rest of the game because you ran. You were too scared to join in with the rest of the players out there and take a chance at dieing sooner than everyone else.

I guess there is no real way to stop this from happing, maybe a more advanced map with barriers to prevent runners and hiders.

An admin every once in a while works.

Or maybe gang up on the turd.

Until then we can only wait for that turd to crash, because it’s more than likely for a tunnel hider to blow themselves up for hitting objects trying to get into the tunnel...

I don't see this as being too much of a problem, if its a race then they will lose, if its freeroam then they have the right to do just that, if its a DM mode and an eternal runner you take the win and vote the next map. If its a guy flying into a tunnel, that is actually quite skillful and pretty challenging to get at him, and a challenge usually = fun

I don't see this as being too much of a problem, if its a race then they will lose, if its freeroam then they have the right to do just that, if its a DM mode and an eternal runner you take the win and vote the next map. If its a guy flying into a tunnel, that is actually quite skillful and pretty challenging to get at him, and a challenge usually = fun

That shit sucks, when you have to go to some distant tonnel in a god forgotten place, where the stupid dick is hiding.

What's worse, they just keep flying towards the outskirts of the map, straight into the sea. And there's no fucking way to catch them, because the cocksucker's speed is the same as yours.

You can end the map only by dying yourself, and be cheered by 20 other players who watched the stupid dick run.

That shit sucks, when you have to go to some distant tonnel in a god forgotten place, where the stupid dick is hiding.

What's worse, they just keep flying towards the outskirts of the map, straight into the sea. And there's no fucking way to catch them, because the cocksucker's speed is the same as yours.

You can end the map only by dying yourself, and be cheered by 20 other players who watched the stupid dick run.

:?: Personally i agree with the poster - there is nothing worse than sitting there watching for two selfish w@nkers fly around in circles at opposite ends of the map when 30 people are wanting to actually play.

So people start off map votes - but because of the ridiculously high ratio needed, it only needs two people to vote no to get it knocked back - and guess which two that will be....lol

Why not have a time limit on certain or all maps? It could be set by the admins maybe to a mapmakers recommmended setting ?? It works in UT2004 :thumbup:

:?: Personally i agree with the poster - there is nothing worse than sitting there watching for two selfish w@nkers fly around in circles at opposite ends of the map when 30 people are wanting to actually play.

So people start off map votes - but because of the ridiculously high ratio needed, it only needs two people to vote no to get it knocked back - and guess which two that will be....lol

Why not have a time limit on certain or all maps? It could be set by the admins maybe to a mapmakers recommmended setting ?? It works in UT2004 :thumbup:

QFT, and it was announced that there will be a time limit, as well as respawn in a future version.

QFT, and it was announced that there will be a time limit, as well as respawn in a future version.