Patch help

iBazooka

Question

Hello, thanks for reading this post!

I recently uninstalled both GTA and MTA to fix a bug and now that i downloaded everything again i have troubles with the patch.

(I readed and followed the Patching your 1.01 or 2.00 version of gta_sa.exe  forum)

So this is what appears first when i try to run MTA launcherafb879?filename=1568940776205_2_63704537

MTA: San Andreas   
---------------------------
Only GTA:SA version 1.0 is supported!

You are now being redirected to a page where you can patch your version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I downloaded GTASA Patch Final, but when i am at 3rd page i cant continueafb83a?filename=1568940278827_f.png&sub_

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i literally tried every single folder of both GTA and MTA and it continues saying this: afb84b?filename=1568940528318_TinyTake19

It's the second time I've done all this again and I don't know what to do anymore, Any sort of help is appreciated, i really want to play this game again.

Thanks for reading the post. ?

4 answers to this question