Checkpoint question.

There shouldn't be a problem with that. I remember that whilst MTA:SA was in QA, ChrML asked me to make a map with 256 spawns in one spot for testing purposes. It didn't crash.

A common problem that causes "errors in the map" is that the rotation is set to 360 instead of 0 (map editor bug).

There shouldn't be a problem with that. I remember that whilst MTA:SA was in QA, ChrML asked me to make a map with 256 spawns in one spot for testing purposes. It didn't crash.

A common problem that causes "errors in the map" is that the rotation is set to 360 instead of 0 (map editor bug).

Aeron created a king of the hill map which required players to stay in the middle of the areana for as long as possible.

This was done by creating 200cps(or the limit of the server, not sure exactly) very small cps in the centre (an identical position) and players had to ram each other out of the way to reach it. Whoever could stay long enough to register all 200cps wins.

Aeron created a king of the hill map which required players to stay in the middle of the areana for as long as possible.

This was done by creating 200cps(or the limit of the server, not sure exactly) very small cps in the centre (an identical position) and players had to ram each other out of the way to reach it. Whoever could stay long enough to register all 200cps wins.