cool ideas for mta san andreas

ipconfig

- hey, would it be possible to have a system for making missions in san andreas, i mean, it is semi-feasable at this point in development, i can easily see it as possible. like, you could recreate the mission where you retake mad dog's mansion, and you can battles and stuff. it would be awesome!!!

- another idea is to be able to place and use stationary mimiguns in san andreas for deathmatch, you know, like in da mission where you steal the helicopter with the magnet on it. those would be awesome for base defense maps of in a war map with tanks, hydras, humvees, hunters, handheld miniguns, etc...

- i sure this has been mentioned lots of times, but what about an automatic bus/taxi system to go across the state so lazy people don't have to drive.

-a career/real life system, where each player has their own specified career and the server saves player data. it is an rpg, but one which makes san andreas just like real life, that way one player can be a smuggler, another player be a robber, other players be cops, other players be armp pilots and taxi drivers. this would make the game like real life, you can make money, but a car and house, eat food, pay bills and stuff, and defend yoself from getting mugged or robbed, and there can be cops to defend people and keep the peace. and you can do stuff like alot money to certain places, that way if you die, and you have to pay so much money to get out of the hospital, then you go home and you are robbed, you still have money cause you would of hid some of the money or something like that. this is for if ya get killed and the people that killed ya rob you.

- hey, would it be possible to have a system for making missions in san andreas, i mean, it is semi-feasable at this point in development, i can easily see it as possible. like, you could recreate the mission where you retake mad dog's mansion, and you can battles and stuff. it would be awesome!!!

- another idea is to be able to place and use stationary mimiguns in san andreas for deathmatch, you know, like in da mission where you steal the helicopter with the magnet on it. those would be awesome for base defense maps of in a war map with tanks, hydras, humvees, hunters, handheld miniguns, etc...

- i sure this has been mentioned lots of times, but what about an automatic bus/taxi system to go across the state so lazy people don't have to drive.

-a career/real life system, where each player has their own specified career and the server saves player data. it is an rpg, but one which makes san andreas just like real life, that way one player can be a smuggler, another player be a robber, other players be cops, other players be armp pilots and taxi drivers. this would make the game like real life, you can make money, but a car and house, eat food, pay bills and stuff, and defend yoself from getting mugged or robbed, and there can be cops to defend people and keep the peace. and you can do stuff like alot money to certain places, that way if you die, and you have to pay so much money to get out of the hospital, then you go home and you are robbed, you still have money cause you would of hid some of the money or something like that. this is for if ya get killed and the people that killed ya rob you.

another idea i have had, would be to classify the jetpack and on foot as vechicles in the race mod, that way you can have races where you can race part on-foot, on bike, in boats, etc... you still wouldn't be able to enter/exit vechicles, but you can come to a checkpoint, change into cj on foot, ron to another checkpoint, and turn into a car again.

also, i know jetpack is technically not a vechicle, but if you could also put that into the race mod, that would be awesome. it would also be cool to have in deathmatch, that way you can dogfight with jetpacks and uzi's

another idea I have had, and this is probably going to be developed, is to have a scripting systems, for rpg's and such.

like the maps in the mta sa race mod, the scripting system could switch between scripts, like suppose you have an rpg script, and people on your server are bored of it, you could instantly switch to a stunt career script and have a stunt map. and if ya want to fight inside a house or something, and not let people out of the house and allow players to but guns (just like counter-strike), then u can have something 4 that too

• 2 weeks later...