Don't work in 1.5.7

Skraund

After updating 1.5.7, the browser stopped loading the local html file and gives an error of 404. In 1.5.6, everything worked fine. Here is the code:

local screenWidth, screenHeight = guiGetScreenSize( )

local window = guiCreateWindow( 0, 0, screenWidth, screenHeight, "Web Browser", false )
local browser = guiCreateBrowser( 0, 28, screenWidth, screenHeight, true, false, false, window )
local theBrowser = guiGetBrowser( browser )

addEventHandler( "onClientBrowserCreated", theBrowser, 
	function( )
		loadBrowserURL( source, "http://mta/webfile/file/html/test.html" )
	end
)

Who knows what could be the problem?

• Moderators

I assume /webfile/ is a different resource then where the file is loaded from?

(In that case it is important that the webfile has atleast started once and the file has been downloaded before the browser request. Check the client folder for the html file. )

If it is not that, then indeed it might be a bug. (They disabled the old local url method after all)

1 hour ago, IIYAMA said:

(In that case it is important that the webfile has atleast started once and the file has been downloaded before the browser request. Check the client folder for the html file. )

If it is not that, then indeed it might be a bug. (They disabled the old local url method after all)

Yes, webfile is another resource.
The file is present in the html folder.
I think this is some kind of bug version 1.5.7, because the server worked well when the client version was 1.5.6, then updated the client to 1.5.7, went to the server and this error appeared. I tried to update the server itself, it did not help.

Hello again to everyone. Today I installed the latest version of the server for Windows. The client is also the latest version. And still, the local path for browsers does not work. Checked on another system, also does not work. I ask you, dear reader, to try to run the code from the first post in version 1.5.7 and unsubscribe here about the results.

• Like 1

Brother, I have the same problem, 1.5.7 cannot play the video in the browser, the privious 1.5.6 version work successfully, in this stage, I don't change anything. all of files, html, video and pictures,scripts, are included in the same resource.

my topic:

please help us dear developers of MTASA.

On 04/09/2019 at 00:23, IIYAMA said:

Yeah, It might be a bug of new version.

38 minutes ago, qaisjp said:

Is it a zipped resource?

Workaround: unzip the resource

Or try latest nightly nightly.multitheftauto.com / Linux.mtasa.com

Dear administrator, I downloaded the 1.5.7 20190910 version, update the server side and client side, the problem(cannot play video) still have. but when I modify the path of video, the page works well in the chrome.

Edited by 669344682
  • 4 weeks later...