Call for web designers

qaisjp

• qaisjp pinned this topic
18 hours ago, Sami_~> said:

I am a Photoshop Editor and I am interested in this work but I don't want to upload images publicly.

If you do not want to post your previous work here, that is totally understandable! Feel free to send me a forum or Discord PM with that content.

However, we strongly encourage you to post your redesign submission here, so that others have the opportunity to give feedback and vote on your submission. We'll still accept a private submission if you don't want to post it here, though :) 

We'll look over all the submissions at the start of October, so you change your submission as much as you like.

• Like 1

I Strongly like the current MTA Homepage

I Choose to remake community:

Spoiler

h6BD7aK.png

I ever liked MTA SA and started learning to code Lua last months, Been doing design by a time

I know HTML, CSS but i dont have much experience, and JS. , Somehow i never created an

portifolio But you can check my YT Channel and its my second time working on a website front end.

Edited by ElTacoBanido
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I redid the homepage with a more modern and flat design, i remove all the messages that I find "useless" and left only the main one.

I tried to make the page as good as possible but with the completely redone design.

Spoiler

cBP190S.png

• When I saved it, I noticed that the size was a bit disproportionate in some parts, but nothing that a basic edit would solve.

• I have average knowledge of: HTML / CSS / PHP and (very low JS)

Image created in: Photoshop

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am Brazilian nicknamed Guto, I have no knowledge in English 

Redesigned the main layout of mta using the Photoshop tool

I have knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3

The layout has been redesigned in a simple and clean, modern way bringing more harmony to the contained elements, maintaining the elements hierarchy and the USABILITY. ?

m6JROas.png

*Just add a logo!

Edited by Guto
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. My name is Vladislav and I am from Ukraine. I 'm studying as a designer & developer.
It may be too late, but I also created my version for the main page of the site: I divided the site into 4 blocks, and for 2 of them created several variations. The work can be viewed on Imgur.

Spoiler

info (eng):

WARNING: The site is divided into several blocks. Each block is designated 1.X, where X is one of the design options.
P.S.: Blue background to highlight the picture. This is not part of the full version and requires replacement!

Explanation to picture 1.1: The logo on the picture is larger.

Picture explanation 1.2: The logo in the picture is smaller and corresponds to the size of the text block on the right.

Explanation to picture 1.3: Added "PLAY HOWEVER YOU WANT!" and "LET 'S GO!"

Explanation to picture 1.4: This option has a transparent but orange stroke button.

Explanation of picture 1.5: This option has an arrow after the button.

Explanation of picture 1.6: This option only has an arrow, without the "LET 'S GO!" button.

Explanation of picture 3.1: Approximate location of 3 blocks.

Explanation of the 3.2 picture: Location of 3 blocks.

Explanation to picture 4: Small block from below - basement. You can specify a name, year, and version.

Explanation of picture 5: You can take the Twitter news feed to a separate window or create another page.

info (rus):

WARNING: Сайт делиться на несколько блоков. Каждый блок обозначается как 1.X, где X - это один из вариантов оформления.

P.S: Голубой фон для того, чтобы выделить картинку. Это не является частью полной версии и требует замены!

Пояснение к картинке 1.1: Логотип на картинке больше.

Пояснение к картинке 1.2: Логотип на картинке меньше и соответствует размерам блока текста справа.

Пояснение к картинке 1.3: Добавлена в этот же блок надпись "PLAY HOWEVER YOU WANT!" и кнопка "LET’S GO!".

Пояснение к картинке 1.4: У этого варианта кнопка прозрачная, но с оранжевой обводкой.

Пояснение к картинке 1.5: У этого варианта присутствует стрелочка после кнопки.

Пояснение к картинке 1.6: У этого варианта только стрелочка, без кнопки "LET'S GO!".

Пояснение к картинке 3.1: Примерное расположение 3-х блоков.

Пояснение к картинке 3.2: Расположение 3-х блоков.

Пояснение к картинке 4: Небольшой блок снизу - подвал. Можно указать в нем название, год и версию.

Пояснение к картинке 5: Можно вынести новостную ленту Twitter в отдельное окно или же создать еще одну страницу.

If you rate - I can completely correct/change everything that will be necessary. + Draw all other pages in the same style.

Edited by Vladislav Minakov

I'd like to help here. I have experience in web design, mostly jQuery+Bootstrap and Angular.

I've been playing MTA since 2009 or so, I think. This forum has seen me grow over time, as my interest in programming, started with Lua. I moved on from MTA for some time and I've done a couple of random comebacks every once in a while. I currently have a job as an IT consultant, I've finished a technical career as a Programmer Analyst, and most of my job experience has been poured into web design and Java programming.

However I haven't mounted a 'visual' portfolio of my own yet, and I'm mostly comfortable writing JavaScript/TypeScript, so if there's any open-sourced project that one can contribute to (e.g. GitHub or the like) I'd gladly put hands-work into it, being addition of features or maintenance of code.

Here's my GitHub account at the very least, it's got an Angular app I wrote for my career's final grade exam.

I was also the main scripter for NeoPlaygrounds back in the day, heh ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/11/2019 at 18:00, 12g said:

I'd like to help here. I have experience in web design, mostly jQuery+Bootstrap and Angular.

I've been playing MTA since 2009 or so, I think. This forum has seen me grow over time, as my interest in programming, started with Lua. I moved on from MTA for some time and I've done a couple of random comebacks every once in a while. I currently have a job as an IT consultant, I've finished a technical career as a Programmer Analyst, and most of my job experience has been poured into web design and Java programming.

However I haven't mounted a 'visual' portfolio of my own yet, and I'm mostly comfortable writing JavaScript/TypeScript, so if there's any open-sourced project that one can contribute to (e.g. GitHub or the like) I'd gladly put hands-work into it, being addition of features or maintenance of code.

Here's my GitHub account at the very least, it's got an Angular app I wrote for my career's final grade exam.

I was also the main scripter for NeoPlaygrounds back in the day, heh ?

2 hours ago, ri47 said:

Hey, I'm front end dev and are keen on building the site if a design has been provided. I can design but not keen on designing. I have 7 years experience as a front end dev. You can reach me at [email protected] if you're interested.

you guys should really read the post again O.o

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.10.2019 at 22:14, Vladislav Minakov said:

Hi. My name is Vladislav and I am from Ukraine. I 'm studying as a designer & developer.
It may be too late, but I also created my version for the main page of the site: I divided the site into 4 blocks, and for 2 of them created several variations. The work can be viewed on Imgur.

Reveal hidden contents

информация (англ):

Внимание: сайт разделен на несколько блоков. Каждый блок обозначается 1.X, где X - один из вариантов проектирования.
P.S.: синий фон, чтобы выделить изображение. Это не является частью полной версии и требует замены!

Пояснение к рисунку 1.1: логотип на изображении больше.

Пояснение к рисунку 1.2: логотип на картинке меньше и соответствует размеру текстового блока справа.

Пояснение к рисунку 1.3: добавлено " играть так, как вы хотите! и еще: "пойдем!"

Пояснение к рисунку 1.4:эта опция имеет прозрачную, но оранжевую кнопку с штрихом.

Пояснение к рисунку 1.5: эта опция имеет стрелку после кнопки.

Пояснение к рисунку 1.6: эта опция имеет только стрелку, без "LET' s GO!" кнопка.

Пояснение к рисунку 3.1: примерное расположение 3 блоков.

Пояснение к рисунку 3.2: расположение 3 блоков.

Пояснение к рисунку 4: небольшой блок снизу-подвал. Вы можете указать имя, год и версию.

Пояснение к рисунку 5: Вы можете перенести ленту новостей Twitter в отдельное окно или создать другую страницу.

info (rus):

WARNING: Сайт делиться на несколько блоков. Каждый блок обозначается как 1.X, где X - это один из вариантов оформления.

P.S: Голубой фон для того, чтобы выделить картинку. Это не является частью полной версии и требует замены!

Пояснение к картинке 1.1: Логотип на картинке больше.

Пояснение к картинке 1.2: Логотип на картинке меньше и соответствует размерам блока текста справа.

Пояснение к картинке 1.3: Добавлена в этот же блок надпись "PLAY HOWEVER YOU WANT!" и кнопка "LET’S GO!".

Пояснение к картинке 1.4: У этого варианта кнопка прозрачная, но с оранжевой обводкой.

Пояснение к картинке 1.5: У этого варианта присутствует стрелочка после кнопки.

Пояснение к картинке 1.6: У этого варианта только стрелочка, без кнопки "LET'S GO!".

Пояснение к картинке 3.1: Примерное расположение 3-х блоков.

Пояснение к картинке 3.2: Расположение 3-х блоков.

Пояснение к картинке 4: Небольшой блок снизу - подвал. Можно указать в нем название, год и версию.

Пояснение к картинке 5: Можно вынести новостную ленту Twitter в отдельное окно или же создать еще одну страницу.

If you rate - I can completely correct/change everything that will be necessary. + Draw all other pages in the same style.

New link:
1th block: https://imgur.com/gallery/unbXZtJ
Other: https://imgur.com/gallery/qeod2fw

• jhxp unpinned and featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

It might not be convenient for me as I have a full time job, but it's fun to contribute nonetheless. :)

I had a read through the SRS document you guys created, and I saw you want to recreate the website using frontend frameworks (and also add a package manager!). I have been working with some JavaScript frameworks such as VueJS and React Native. I've worked as a frontend dev at GTAHouse.com, which is a hispanic community website (that is down currently due to moving hosts) using mainly vanilla JavaScript and jQuery. I created my own website (it's a free domain, I don't have my own host - also, you can see another projects I have and I am working on!) using VueJS.

To have a take on this, I created a simple static website using Express.js, Docker and VueJS, and Bootstrap as CSS framework. I made this in a few hours, but it obviously can be improved. Here's a link to the GitHub repo. The only working links are the home, forums, resources and documentation -> wiki. SOme of the messages, like the welcome message, are directly copied from the current website.

Image:

Spoiler

6QtmHUK.png

As for what I do in my spare time, I'm creating a gamemode for MTA, but I haven't finished it yet.

• myonlake unfeatured and locked this topic