no limit

Hugos

• Scripting Moderators
2 hours ago, Hugos said:

It would be good if you could add your skins/machines/objects without replacement. For example, by adding new objects, you simply assign them a passed id.

I doubt, that is possible. If it would be possible, then probably such feature would exist since long times. Afaik without modifying GTA SA nothing could be done.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
2 hours ago, majqq said:

I doubt, that is possible. If it would be possible, then probably such feature would exist since long times. Afaik without modifying GTA SA nothing could be done.

Actually, it's already being worked on by MTA devs (FYI @Hugos), a PR to implement dynamic skin ID's exists and Saml1er (MTA dev) is planning to lift many more limits in the near future.. including making vehicles and game objects also dynamic, so that you can apply an infinite amount of models without running out of base game models to replace.

So you can rest assured that this suggestion will become reality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, majqq said:

In SA-MP, 0.3.DL realized the ability to add their skins/models without replacement. But we still speak for MTA)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...