Few Suggestions

Guest killerklovvn

Some of these may have already been suggested, but here they are. If I think of any more, I'll add them here. Please take them into consideration for the next release. Either way, keep up the good work on the game!!!!

-Fixed Camera Position- I think it would be better if the camera was fixed directly behind the vehicle. If you turn sharp, you can't always see what is around the corner, but if the camera was fixed to stay directly behind the vehicle it would be a lot easier. As would flying and going through the loop-de-loop on a motorcycle. If not fixed, atleast a little tighter.... if I have to do a 180, I don't want to be looking at the front of my car.

-Longer Start Delay- I don't exactly have a top of the line PC, but I am well beyond the suggested system requirements for SA And sometimes when a new race starts, the screen will not fully render before the race starts. If the countdown just had a couple more seconds added to it, it would be fixed. I can't imagine that I'm the only one this happens to.

-Favorite Server List- I'm sure this one is already in the making, or atleast on the to-do-list.

-Voting limit- There has to be a limit on how many votes can be started within a certain amount of time. Many other online games have a limit where a vote can only be started after a set amount of time after the last one failed. I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest this one either since its really annoying how people start a vote as soon as they crash and burn just because they dont want to wait for a race to finish.

-Map Adjustments- Some of the races seem to be a bit excessive. I'm not sure what maps I've played on where actually made by the MTA creators but some of them seem to be a little longer than need be. Sometimes it just seems like I'm in a marathon more than a real race.

The camera would be more useful in DM versions for a start, seeing your opponents around a corner gives you a quick second to respond to them. I dont like using the camera too much myself though it gives you more freedom of the vehicle you are riding.

The camera would be more useful in DM versions for a start, seeing your opponents around a corner gives you a quick second to respond to them. I dont like using the camera too much myself though it gives you more freedom of the vehicle you are riding.

No, I don't use the mouse. I use my analog controller. I can adjust the camera with the right one, but I have to take my thumb off the gas in order to do that. I can also use L and R to fix the position but it would still be easier if it would just stay behind me.

No, I don't use the mouse. I use my analog controller. I can adjust the camera with the right one, but I have to take my thumb off the gas in order to do that. I can also use L and R to fix the position but it would still be easier if it would just stay behind me.