[Suggestion] Police Mod

Guest MaTriCX

Would you like this police-mod to be part of Mta?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this police-mod to be part of Mta?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but ... (reply to what has to be different)

MTA Developers, the community can make suggestions - as you stated in the last post in the blog '02-02-2006'. So here it is.

I have been playing the map 'goonybluesbros-sf' - and a lot of people with me - over and over again. The theory behind the map is that there is one thief and the rest is a policecar. They must get the thief by killing him/her.

Though the current race-mod is not really intended to be such a map, people like to annoy other players by keep on driving while the thief is already dead.

Therefore I would like a so called 'police mod' to be made. In this mod you have the same scenario, only you can choose between thief and police in a certain ratio (i.e. 30-70). And it can be optional whether a thief has to be killed or can be busted like in the game. And different arrowcolors on the small-map would be nice too.

Well that was my suggestion, I don't know if you like it and if you have the time and the energy to make it. Though I can assure you, there are a lot of people that would like this mod.

Greetings.

Why dont they do the obvious thing! creat the ability to assign teams, when one team is all dead game ends? that wud be alot simpler than doing what u said. Maybe this will happen? Also to accompany the abiltity to have team races/DM would be stats such as BloodEye delt/recieved damage ratio, BloodEye killed 4 people etc :0 or even just the ability to see who you killed such as Bloodeye [rocket] noob etc

Be patiant the possibilitys are endless..

That's why I called it 'police mod', it doesnt necessary mean that has to be police vs thief. Team A versus B or C and D would be fine too. But at the moment the ability is lacking.

But I have to agree, that this is not a top-priority feature. Still it was just an idea of what to think of or what the community (at least the servers I play on) like. And eventually that's what MTA is focussing on, the community :)

:toothy7: Played a few of these maps they good fun and a welcome break when my hand hurts like a bitch from too many bike maps.

But i agree with the Devs let the mapgeeks or server admins figure out how to resolve map-specific things like this - they got more important things to work on for future releases like how to get rid of all the damn trees and stuff.

\:D/

:toothy7: Played a few of these maps they good fun and a welcome break when my hand hurts like a bitch from too many bike maps.

But i agree with the Devs let the mapgeeks or server admins figure out how to resolve map-specific things like this - they got more important things to work on for future releases like how to get rid of all the damn trees and stuff.

\:D/

really good mode will be capture the flag when u pick the flag up the player lights up in som kind off colorthe fun think about having the flag cold be that u can kill ppl whit it..... and i think evry one knows what u got to do whit the flag... but you got 5 or mor minutes to take the flag in to the namy bace ..

really good mode will be capture the flag when u pick the flag up the player lights up in som kind off colorthe fun think about having the flag cold be that u can kill ppl whit it..... and i think evry one knows what u got to do whit the flag... but you got 5 or mor minutes to take the flag in to the namy bace ..