CD47 Ban

Hey guys.

I've been playing MTA for long, and I tried to play today when I received this message

IWa1tBz.png

I read it's due to cheating, but I haven't been active in MTA in days. I used to run a server years ago but nowadays I just play casually.

I don't really know who's the owner of that e-mail account.

However, I do have an idea why this is happening. My ISP uses few IPs and shares them with their clients, which makes it so that many people may be sharing the same IP. So perhaps someone tried to cheat in the game and I got a banned IP? I only have basic knowledge about networking, but my country's ISP business is kinda shady (and crappy).

Can anyone help me out? I'm no cheater, and I've been playing MTA since 2008. I've even contributed to the Translation Project, so I really don't advocate for cheating.

Thanks for reading.

Small Note: I also want to point out that I've been using Cheat Engine for a mod project for a SP game. However, when opening MTA a week ago, it did detect that I had it open, which I forgot to close before launching MTA. It was just a small warning, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Could this have anything to do with it perhaps? Also, I have proof of working on that project online. Just PM me for a link to it.

Edited by WolfPire
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
8 hours ago, WolfPire said:

I read it's due to cheating

Not neccesarily, but in your case you did something suspicious.

If you get a ban like this (with e-mail address) then, as noted in https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/116414-ban-appeals-information-how-to-appeal-your-global-ban/, you are under investigation for something, and the correct step to take is send a message to that e-mail address.

Since you also contacted us on Discord, we can continue discussing your ban in PM instead of e-mail. Please check your discord PM.