MTA will not receive updates...

treboR

Question

2 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
56 minutes ago, treboR said:

when I click no for the 100th time do I win a free prize? Could you turn it off after a while for good?

while (according to link) I believe it's just a notification in a red bar on top of your screen (so you don't have to constantly click somewhere), the release of MTA 1.5.7 has been delayed beyond the mentioned July 2019 (and thus, XP/vista will still get an initial 1.5.7 update), but I can assure you that it won't be delayed much longer.

But once released i believe a message will still be there, to inform XP/vista users that they are (and always will remain) on an outdated version of MTA. Due to security concerns, this reminder cannot be stressed often enough.

Again, as I don't think you are right (about having to click anything away to proceed), I personally think only looking at the notification text at the top after you launched MTA, which will disappear once you join a server, isn't bothersome enough to warrant modification.

If you meant something else (which you perceive as "having to click no" for), then please show us a message that demonstrates the problem, so we can have another look.

22 hours ago, treboR said:

MTA will not receive updates... this Windows XP message... when I click no for the 100th time do I win a free prize? Could you turn it off after a while for good? or make it once a month. It is really not a daily need to know.

You can turn it off by updating windows

• Like 1