DM - Drive By

yeah it can be done i got 2 save games on SA 1 cheated 1 non both completed and the cheat 1 theres a cheat so you can look out the window and drive and shoot at the same time but that would be good for passangers not the driver it was hard to aim and drive lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think bman meant glue in his post :f

Yup, I forgot the "technical" term for it. :D

I could definately see 8 ppl in a bus, then all of a sudden a rpg come out of no where, and all you see is:

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

:twisted:

I would love to see free aim for passengers as well, as [iON]Leviathan suggested.

i think bman meant glue in his post :f

Yup, I forgot the "technical" term for it. :D

I could definately see 8 ppl in a bus, then all of a sudden a rpg come out of no where, and all you see is:

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

Player killed ****

:twisted:

I would love to see free aim for passengers as well, as [iON]Leviathan suggested.

Imagine doing a drive by in a bobcat, someone in the back with a rocket launcher :shock::shock::shock::lol:

Would be a cool idea for a gamemode. It looks unfair against other players but immagine when a chopper chases you :P

And about the Right mouse button holding idea, I'd rather see a click once to aim, and click rmb again to get back to normal feature :P

Imagine doing a drive by in a bobcat, someone in the back with a rocket launcher :shock::shock::shock::lol:

Would be a cool idea for a gamemode. It looks unfair against other players but immagine when a chopper chases you :P

And about the Right mouse button holding idea, I'd rather see a click once to aim, and click rmb again to get back to normal feature :P

i got one think to say... DRIVE BY = NOOBS..driveby noobs = no ppl playn the game( if there will be drive bys there will be lots of noobs goin around sayn im the shit i own in this game an all they o its just drive by kill fu*k the drive by sh*t )

MTA team i please you make the drive by damage real low

i got one think to say... DRIVE BY = NOOBS..driveby noobs = no ppl playn the game( if there will be drive bys there will be lots of noobs goin around sayn im the shit i own in this game an all they o its just drive by kill fu*k the drive by sh*t )

MTA team i please you make the drive by damage real low

it only has to be set wich guns might be used and wich not, with as example only the smg and de pistol classes enabled you won't do much damage, when driving by in full speed.

A car allso has a weak spot. (and you know where to find it)

car chases are cool.

It's not hopeless when it's you vs a car, you can allways fight back... pop tires, kill people inside.

It's far easier to hit a car driving at full speed than hitting a ped while driving by.

it only has to be set wich guns might be used and wich not, with as example only the smg and de pistol classes enabled you won't do much damage, when driving by in full speed.

A car allso has a weak spot. (and you know where to find it)

car chases are cool.

It's not hopeless when it's you vs a car, you can allways fight back... pop tires, kill people inside.

It's far easier to hit a car driving at full speed than hitting a ped while driving by.