DM - Drive By

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you already now how to change between on-foot and car (driveby)?

Whill there be pickups or cars standing around?

drive-by with a full car will be very interesting ... especially if one opponent shoots at the fuel-door of your car! :D

It would be even sweeter if you could make seats in the back of a vehicle (like a bobcat)
eugh. that rapes the game...

why?

becouse placing seats in the back modifies the vehicles and it makes it look dumb. and about sitting in the back, the mta team promised us a good glu'ing a lloooong time ago, so you can just hop in to the back of a bobcat and crouch and you won't slip out.
'gluing' is something we plan to add support for with the SDK , but probably not in the initial DM release...

more like a simple function call to attach an actor to some point on a vehicle

Me n Junx tried this out in vc on hunter, it only work when a hunter goes up n down but when ya want to move forward ya jus fall off ;/ (managed to get four player on a hunter plus pilot) ..cant wait to try gluing in sa.

I always wanted drive-by's in the previous MTA versions, I'm sure it's

going to be awesome in MTA SA!

The new thing with driveby's in SA SP were that u could use a crosshair to

shoot from a vehicle in some occasions and my question is:

Are you(The MTA team) going to implement both driveby "modes" in MTA?

I think it's the best to do it like it's in SP.

So the driver can only shoot left or right (and in the front with a bike)

and the other passengers have free aim.

I think it's best to go in free aim mode when you hold down a button (like RMB) becouse somethimes you just want to sit back in the seats and dont want to shoot. (so if you dont hold rmb you will just sit like in older versions and if you press as example rmb you will hang out of the window). I prefer the 3rd person aiming view like in the last mission.

I think it's the best to do it like it's in SP.

So the driver can only shoot left or right (and in the front with a bike)

and the other passengers have free aim.

I think it's best to go in free aim mode when you hold down a button (like RMB) becouse somethimes you just want to sit back in the seats and dont want to shoot. (so if you dont hold rmb you will just sit like in older versions and if you press as example rmb you will hang out of the window). I prefer the 3rd person aiming view like in the last mission.

yeah it can be done i got 2 save games on SA 1 cheated 1 non both completed and the cheat 1 theres a cheat so you can look out the window and drive and shoot at the same time but that would be good for passangers not the driver it was hard to aim and drive lol