question about mtavc blue

hey,

are there any plans for a blue release for vice city or gta3?

i mean, you did cancel the release of mtavc 0.5.1 just because you were planning a vice city blue release. why not announce a vice city or gta 3 release.

i say all of this because according to what i hear about the flexability of blue, it will allow modification of vice city or gta 3.

vice city blue would be awesome for playing gta lc online. and would be awesome for another mod that i am helping with development for. it is called gta: state of liberty (sol). it combines vice city and liberty city with a new airbase and marks fun land. it is a pretty massive mod. so massive that the XYZ coord limits had to be extended to fit it all!!!!!!

what i am asking is, will there ever be a blue release for vice city, and if so, do you think it will be able to support such a massive mod as gta sol?

People seem to misuderstand how the modding system works. It's not designed so that your single player mods automatically work on it, although a lot of people seem to think this. It's designed so that you can create your own mods for it or port existing ones across to multiplayer.

The team has planned a VC release, but don't expect it for a while as SA is their current priority.