I hate thoose n00bs...

Guest Nightslayer

Is here any good server where i can play with pro players beacause when i connect to server i have to play with n00bs and ALWAYS taking 1st place even if 30 ppl playing :roll: ? Then i playing "Blow the dam" map i a lot of times being last player alive then 20-30 ppl playing and voting 4 new map because they just can't complete tht map :evil: .

p.s realy sorry 4 bad english

Can you explain the word 'noob' here for me?

Do you mean people who have never played San Andreas before?

Or

Do you mean all the people who have been playing MTA:SA for the past week and a bit?

Not a problem

1. noob

Shortened form of "newbie," the most hilarious insult ever invented, in which a person who uses a computer game too much is ridiculing one who does not, for being "new" at the game, which of course they once were. Generally speaking, the speaker of this "insult" is one who should be on the receiving end of most insults. Commonly found in allegiance with "1337$1'331<," or "leetspeak," the accepted language of computer gaming geeks which takes a ludicrous amount of time to type.

(A good deal of this definition is opinionated, given. But the definition still resides within.)"MY ARE 1337 CRO-MAGNON H4XX0R!!! MY ARE PWN J00!!! n00b!!!"

2. n00b

A inexperienced and/or ignorant or unskilled person. Especially used in computer games.Haha that n00b got pwned.

3. nub

one who sucks at a particular video game, they are not new to the game, but possess some determent that prevents them from playing well, no matter how long they practice playing the game.

synonyms- a Dan Wood, noob, newbie, newb

antonyms- an Alex, elite, 1337, leetBoy 1: OMG a triple kill! I own at this game!

Boy 2: None of them were moving you nub?!

1. ch00b

Often used to describe a player of an online game who has been playing the game for an extended period of time, yet still lacks basic knowledge and skills.That level 65 Warrior is a ch00b. Why won't he taunt?!?

1. n00blet

Noun:

A person of very young age that attempts to play with much better people because it makes them feel "cool" or "l337". Also has VERY high pitched voice and use their microphone to piss other players off in doing so.Some dude:God damnit n00blet! Stop screaming in our ears!

Others:Yeah!

there are others UrbanDictonary.com :thumbup:

would this qualify as usless information?

Or

Do you mean all the people who have been playing MTA:SA for the past week and a bit?

Not a problem

1. noob

Shortened form of "newbie," the most hilarious insult ever invented, in which a person who uses a computer game too much is ridiculing one who does not, for being "new" at the game, which of course they once were. Generally speaking, the speaker of this "insult" is one who should be on the receiving end of most insults. Commonly found in allegiance with "1337$1'331<," or "leetspeak," the accepted language of computer gaming geeks which takes a ludicrous amount of time to type.

(A good deal of this definition is opinionated, given. But the definition still resides within.)"MY ARE 1337 CRO-MAGNON H4XX0R!!! MY ARE PWN J00!!! n00b!!!"

2. n00b

A inexperienced and/or ignorant or unskilled person. Especially used in computer games.Haha that n00b got pwned.

3. nub

one who sucks at a particular video game, they are not new to the game, but possess some determent that prevents them from playing well, no matter how long they practice playing the game.

antonyms- an Alex, elite, 1337, leetBoy 1: OMG a triple kill! I own at this game!

1. ch00b

Often used to describe a player of an online game who has been playing the game for an extended period of time, yet still lacks basic knowledge and skills.That level 65 Warrior is a ch00b. Why won't he taunt?!?

1. n00blet

Noun:

A person of very young age that attempts to play with much better people because it makes them feel "cool" or "l337". Also has VERY high pitched voice and use their microphone to piss other players off in doing so.Some dude:God damnit n00blet! Stop screaming in our ears!

:happy8: Aw man come on, were none of you ever n00bs? Was there not a time when you didnt know Jack sh :shock: t? The first 36 times you got in a hydra did you not instantly take off flip it and explode? And told tell me you've never played a multiplayer game without going thru the whole single player campaign six times :tard:

I would have thought you would be glad MTASA is bringing new players to the game, keeping the game alive and more importantly keeping those servers occupied. All this anti-n00blitarianistic :confused2: behaviour will achieve is putting people off playing, and pretty soon you could find yoself on server "ProPLaYaZ (1/32 online)"

Personally, i dont mind n00bs. They suck. I dont. More wins for me =D> I'm just enjoyin it while it lasts man hahaa :thumbleft:

:happy8: Aw man come on, were none of you ever n00bs? Was there not a time when you didnt know Jack sh :shock: t? The first 36 times you got in a hydra did you not instantly take off flip it and explode? And told tell me you've never played a multiplayer game without going thru the whole single player campaign six times :tard:

I would have thought you would be glad MTASA is bringing new players to the game, keeping the game alive and more importantly keeping those servers occupied. All this anti-n00blitarianistic :confused2: behaviour will achieve is putting people off playing, and pretty soon you could find yoself on server "ProPLaYaZ (1/32 online)"

Personally, i dont mind n00bs. They suck. I dont. More wins for me =D> I'm just enjoyin it while it lasts man hahaa :thumbleft:

/me engages pimp mode :P

Our clan server - UOcUK - is a semi-serious race server.

We've removed pointless maps like Freeroam and H8 Crime, and also some of the more wacky ones like Blow the Dam.

We've got 4 regular admins (one of which is myself) and discourage calling votes in the middle of a race.

Quite a lot of the maps on there are made either by myself or by regulars on the server, and numbers are building every night.

By all means pop in and race. We're not averse to having a laugh, but we're there to race :)

Edited by Guest

Or

Not a problem

1. noob

2. n00b

3. nub

1. ch00b

1. n00blet

Noun:

I belive you should also lookup sarcasm