IMyth

Combat Style and Weapon Skills

Recommended Posts

How can ı Run With Heavy Weapons ? Like M4,Sniper ?

And How Can I Get Dual Uzi,Sawed Off ? 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, IMyth said:

How can ı Run With Heavy Weapons ? Like M4,Sniper ?

And How Can I Get Dual Uzi,Sawed Off ? 

To sprint with heavy weapons use:

setPedWalkingStyle -- with MOVE_BLINDMAN	127 or MOVE_SNEAK	69

 

Share this post


Link to post
function onClientResourceStart()
	setPedWalkingStyle(localPlayer,126) 
end
addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart",resourceRoot, onClientResourceStart)

This is Lua.

<meta>
	<info author="FMD Battlefield" version="1.0" type="script" />
	<script src="walkstyle.Lua" type="server" />
</meta>

This is meta

So why is dont working this codes ??

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, IMyth said:

function onClientResourceStart()
	setPedWalkingStyle(localPlayer,126) 
end
addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart",resourceRoot, onClientResourceStart)


This is Lua.


<meta>
	<info author="FMD Battlefield" version="1.0" type="script" />
	<script src="walkstyle.Lua" type="server" />
</meta>

This is meta

So why is dont working this codes ??

Quote

function onClientResourceStart()
    setPedWalkingStyle(localPlayer,126) 
end
addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart",resourceRoot, onClientResourceStart)
 

Quote

<meta>
    <info author="FMD Battlefield" version="1.0" type="script" />
    <script src="walkstyle.Lua" type="server" />
</meta>

Change to client in meta.xml

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, majqq said:

<meta>
    <info author="FMD Battlefield" version="1.0" type="script" />
    <script src="walkstyle.Lua" type="server" />
</meta>

Its True Right ?

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, IMyth said:

Its True Right ?

No. You use client-side event, and define client-side script as server-side. This won't work.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, majqq said:

No. You use client-side event, and define client-side script as server-side. This won't work.

function showObjectBrowser ( id )
	-- code here
end
addEvent( "doShowObjectBrowser", true )
addEventHandler( "doShowObjectBrowser", getRootElement(), showObjectBrowser )

This is client-side

triggerClientEvent ( somePlayer, "doShowObjectBrowser", getRootElement(), 1034 )

And this is server-side right ?

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, IMyth said:

function showObjectBrowser ( id )
	-- code here
end
addEvent( "doShowObjectBrowser", true )
addEventHandler( "doShowObjectBrowser", getRootElement(), showObjectBrowser )

This is client-side


triggerClientEvent ( somePlayer, "doShowObjectBrowser", getRootElement(), 1034 )

And this is server-side right ?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, HassoN said:

Yes.

I know These are Client-side and Server-Side,Now what should ı do Please Help Me I Want to Learn Scripts. If u are avaible :) 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, IMyth said:

I know These are Client-side and Server-Side,Now what should ı do Please Help Me I Want to Learn Scripts. If u are avaible :) 

What's your question?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, HassoN said:

What's your question?

So This code should be added on meta file right ?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, HassoN said:

Meta:


<meta>
    <info author="FMD Battlefield" version="1.0" type="script" />
    <script src="walkstyle.Lua" type="client" />
</meta>

 

Lua


function onClientResourceStart()
	setPedWalkingStyle(localPlayer,126) 
end
addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart",resourceRoot, onClientResourceStart)

It will working right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, IMyth said:

It will working right ?

If you try it. Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, HassoN said:

If you try it. Yes.

Okey ı'll try it

5 minutes ago, HassoN said:

If you try it. Yes.

I Tried but it is not working so ı cant run with heavy weapons...

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.