Have you ever experienced some lag while gaming ?

We have some common issues between us ... like someone else is using your internet ?, or you might be downloading some files ( like games ?️ or movies ? ), or you might be streaming some music ? or videos ? while playing or using another device like PS4 ? or your mobile phone ?.

Well .. those issues can be resolved since that person can leave your network ❌, or you can stop your downloading progress ❌, or stop using your browser to get the best ping and loss in your gaming ??‍♂️.

However, your permanent ping and loss cannot change easily because it depends on how far your location is from the server ?, and the speed of your internet connection ?, yet ... i discovered a software which can MINIMIZE and not entirely stop this lagging and i think its kinda effective ?.

Its called WTFast , and i think it can somehow help in lowering your ping or at least disabling the effect of loss.

You have to pay in order to have a subscription?to this software, but there is a trial to see if this software is useful for you or not and its important to know how to use it because its different in every game ( according to the location of the server ), and for MTASA you MUST follow this tutorial in order to know how to use it in the game.

so if you're interested .. go on and download the trial of this software

https://www.wtfast.com/

How to use it in MTASA ?

For other games, you can search Google or YouTube ?for tutorials on how to use it on those games.

For MTASA ( idk if it works for SAMP ) you just have to follow this tutorial and i hope it will help ?

1. You have to download it from https://www.wtfast.com/

2. install the software and then launch it

3. login to your trial account ( might be already logged in ) 

4. In the picture below, when this screen appears for you ( my version is 4.12, you have to search for a way in order to reach custom games if you have a TOTALLY different version ) the box in red that i drew shows the listed games, this is direct as the popular games can be directly accessed from this box, but MTASA is not a listed game now, for this step you have to press Manage Settings in the green box i drew and go to step 5.

p_1282mjhfj1.png

5. Now that you reached the settings, press the checkbox Enable custom games and then press save

p_1282iwt8f1.png

6. Now you should be back to the main panel, press Custom games p_128211g031.png

7. Press ADD

p_1282fi2it1.png

8. Now for the most important step i will just insert a photo to explain everything for it to be easier

p_1282rsg7o1.png

Only for those who don't know how to copy MTASA server address

p_1282vgeeh1.png

9. After you clicked OKAY, follow this picture to know everything next

p_1282859xv1.png

10. If you want to know the location of your MTA:SA server, just type the name of the server in https://www.game-state.com/ and you will find the location of the server, then choose the nearest location of the server to your MTASA server " and this if the auto detection does not work "

At the end I wish this tutorial helped you guys and feel free to ask any question in the replies ?

Good Luck ?

• Like 1