HomeTown [RELEASED]

GTASA

Evil, i remember doing the same

Starting over is the hardest part. Looks like a long weekend for laggy :cry: . But its worth it.

1, I'm going to replace the land because its not very flat.

2, move all the houses to be level with the land change

3, add the easter eggs again :shock:

4, put more easter eggs (thats right, laggys got a brand new bag!)

5, fix the bugs again :shock:

6, drink some coffee because it's going to be a very very long weekend.

7, add a drag strip, boat blast area, monster stunt track, ngr wall riding track and other sh*t like that if I get the time.

8, do a f@#$ing BETA test and do more stuff to it because it "needs stuff".

9, BETA test again until the players are p*ssed off at you

10, release to the slack public!

11, play with other players and take the abuse about the map.

12, put my head in a microwave because I found out that this is a waste of time :microwave:

Oh yeah, if your feeling a bit peckish. Try me! thatshuge4ue.th.jpg

P.S: Hey, this should be a priceless joke.

Kick ass gaming computer : $1100

GTA SA : $50

Internet connection : $20

Getting abuse about your crap maps on mta : Priceless

The 'OH NOES'? Yeah. It will be outside cluckn' bell (get it?). Anyway, heres one easter egg.

mtascreen00022ym.th.jpg

While editing the map, I found this. Yeah, people in mta. Once, even cars! And one time (while playing on the net), they chased me! I didn't know where to put this image because I was lazy and I didn't want to find a topic for these things.

mtascreen00017xa.th.jpg

While editing the map, I found this. Yeah, people in mta. Once, even cars! And one time (while playing on the net), they chased me! I didn't know where to put this image because I was lazy and I didn't want to find a topic for these things.

mtascreen00017xa.th.jpg

OMG HOW O_O

I was just doing my map and guess what happaned? I forgot to save and the editor glished! F@#$ing great! Just great... What I'm now doing to do is contiune working on the map until it's done.

Anyway, the purses of this post it to tell people that it wont be done by tomorrow. Maybe next week (thinkin' next Sunday) because I got school, family stuff and crap like that. Sorry.

That ppl bug was encountered by beta during Aeron but it was a one-time thing with no steps to reproduce.

Lies, during loading of map_editor, ALT+TAB, when loading finished, return. PEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Dunno how it's done this time.

Dunno how it's done this time.

It's a bit of a trick to skipping the intro screens. First, open mta. While it's loading, press the windows logo button a few times. This will cancel gta going to full screen. When mta is minimized, press right click on mta 4 times then left click 4 times. Wait 5 seconds and then you will go strait to the menu. If you load the map editor, you will see mta with peds and if you’re lucky, traffic! I’m sure this would explain why the editor glished.

I'll be done by Sunday. Until then, wait.

UPDATE!!!

Ok, I've done about 89% done. I had a family get together today and I really couldn't do the map. It will be done very soon. I got to add a stunt course (if I got the time) and fix a few things. I've added a few easter eggs and a water death match area. It really looks fun!

Until next time, laggy's out.

Hi

It's done!!! I worked all thru the night and at 7 am (at my place), I finnished it. I beta tested it on a server and all the players love it!!! This map has taken the light and day out of me so you better like it or I'll get my mom's sissors out!

So enjoy the BEST freeroam map from GTASA, KSKing and Laggy!!!

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=2164 (new version)

Edited by Guest

Hehe i might have forgotten to put the newest one up. Well its there now!

So all GO GO GO! :D

But it still needs another update...Trees, some rocks, mailboxes, bus stops, police station(with cop cars in front), traffic lights, some street lights....

Alot of work still to do to make it better. :lol:

Hehe i might have forgotten to put the newest one up. Well its there now!

So all GO GO GO! :D

But it still needs another update...Trees, some rocks, mailboxes, bus stops, police station(with cop cars in front), traffic lights, some street lights....

Alot of work still to do to make it better. :lol:

Check my new project "Rockford",it will have the stuff you named. :)