Securing scripts

• Scripting Moderators

Hey. Is there any good way to secure scripts more? Excluding compiling with highest level of obfuscation, and cache="false" for client (which i am already using). I've saw that is possibility to send client scripts from server, with loadstring. It's is really worth to add this kind of 'security layer'? And if yes, then how it should exactly looks. Besides, i know, that even after all, it's still possible to steal my resources.

Why would you do that? To execute code clientside, it does have to go to the client' computer, that's how networking works.

Focus on serverside code and try to put everything there, leaving clientside only for clientside code. 

You can make it hard but  you can never make it impossible.

• Scripting Moderators
2 minutes ago, keymetaphore said:

Why would you do that? To execute code clientside, it does have to go to the client' computer, that's how networking works.

Focus on serverside code and try to put everything there, leaving clientside only for clientside code. 

You can make it hard but  you can never make it impossible.

I know about that, but still i'd like to add more 'security layers'. What's possible on server-side, it's already there.