[ Help ] guiGridlist Rows.

Sisqo0

local GuiWarpElementToMenuElements = {}

local function createWarpElementToMenu(SelectedElement)
	if WarpElementTomenuopen then closeWarpElementToMenu() return end
	WarpElementTomenuopen = true
	guiSetInputMode("no_binds_when_editing")
    if (getElementType(SelectedElement) == "vehicle") then
	    GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements+1] = guiCreateWindow(0,0,350,400,"Warp "..tostring(getVehicleName(SelectedElement)).." To",false)
	else
	    GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements+1] = guiCreateWindow(0,0,350,400,"Warp "..tostring(getPlayerName(SelectedElement)).." To",false)
	end
	WarpElementToWindow = GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements]
	guiWindowSetSizable(WarpElementToWindow,false)
	GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements+1] = guiCreateButton(0.06,0.93,0.4,0.05,"Select",true,WarpElementToWindow)
	WarpElementToSelectButton = GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements]
	guiSetFont(WarpElementToSelectButton, "default-bold-small")
	GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements+1] = guiCreateButton(0.54,0.93,0.4,0.05,"Cancel",true,WarpElementToWindow)
	WarpElementToCancelButton = GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements]
	guiSetFont(WarpElementToCancelButton, "default-bold-small")
	GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements+1]	= guiCreateGridList (0.02,0.06,0.95,0.85,true,WarpElementToWindow )
	WarpElementToGridList = GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements]
	GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements+1]	= guiGridListAddColumn(WarpElementToGridList,"Player",0.475)
	WarpElementToPlayerGridListColumn = GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements]
	GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements+1]	= guiGridListAddColumn(WarpElementToGridList,"Vehicle",0.475)
	WarpElementToVehicleGridListColumn = GuiWarpElementToMenuElements[#GuiWarpElementToMenuElements]
	guiGridListSetSelectionMode(WarpElementToGridList,2)
	for _,vehicle in ipairs (getElementsByType("vehicle")) do
	   local WarpElementToVehicleGridListRow = guiGridListAddRow(WarpElementToGridList)
	   guiGridListSetItemText(WarpElementToGridList,WarpElementToVehicleGridListRow,WarpElementToVehicleGridListColumn,tostring(getVehicleName(vehicle)),false,false)
	   guiGridListSetItemData(WarpElementToGridList,WarpElementToVehicleGridListRow,WarpElementToVehicleGridListColumn,vehicle)
	end
	for _,player in ipairs (getElementsByType("player")) do
	   local WarpElementToPlayerGridListRow = guiGridListAddRow(WarpElementToGridList)
	   guiGridListSetItemText(WarpElementToGridList,WarpElementToPlayerGridListRow,WarpElementToPlayerGridListColumn,tostring(getPlayerName(player)),false,false)
	   guiGridListSetItemData(WarpElementToGridList,WarpElementToPlayerGridListRow,WarpElementToPlayerGridListColumn,player)
	end
end

That's my code in client side

it works perfectly but i have 1 problem

i can't remove the empty rows in player column. please help

Warp-Element-To.png

• Moderators

@Sisqo0

That is not how a gridlist works.

Each row has multiple columns. Which means that it also has multiple properties.

Each row has property: "Player" & "Vehicle"

If you want to separate them, you need 2 gridlists:

Gridlist 1. Row with property "Player"

Gridlist 2. Row with property "Vehicle"

Edited by IIYAMA

@IIYAMA Thanks for your reply, 

I made 2 gridlist before but i got a problem too with selection mode of each gridlist. 

I could select row of player gridlist and row of vehicle at the same time. 

Do you know how to avoid that? 

Edited by Sisqo0
  • Scripting Moderators
31 minutes ago, Sisqo0 said:

@IIYAMA Thanks for your reply, 

I made 2 gridlist before but i got a problem too with selection mode of each gridlist. 

I could select row of player gridlist and row of vehicle at the same time. 

Do you know how to avoid that? 

Check that - https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GuiGridListSetSelectionMode and if this wouldn't work, i think you can simply unselect each other, when clicking on gridlist, with using - https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/OnClientGUIClick and https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GuiGridListSetSelectedItem

• Like 1

@majqq sorry if iam annoying you

i could disable selected items if i selected 2 rows of different gridlists but is there any way to make it if i click on any gridlist rows, the last clicked on the other gridlist would be removed and what i clicked on stay selected only

• Scripting Moderators
15 minutes ago, Sisqo0 said:

@majqq sorry if iam annoying you

i could disable selected items if i selected 2 rows of different gridlists but is there any way to make it if i click on any gridlist rows, the last clicked on the other gridlist would be removed and what i clicked on stay selected only

Sorry, but i don't have idea, how it could be done.