Online gta3

Youll need to uninstall 0.3b, and possibly reinstall gta3 as 0.3b was known to break single player. No version since has done so however (mtavc 0.1, 0.2, 0.2.2, 0.3, 0.4 (gta3 re-introduced - best version of them all imo), 0.5)

FEAR MY LANDSTALKER BUMP!! (and bus as i remember :P ) :shock::shock::lol:

whiplash, its telling you that u have the client running already, kill the process via the task manager (under processes tab)

I'll make it real simple.

1. Click MTA only once.

2. If MTA doesnt pop-up, Hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete, click process tab, and delete the MTA client process.

I did a tutorial for people who don't really have common sense some time ago. (No offence)

Here it is.

14ow1.jpg

First of all, there should be a short cut on your desktop, if there isnt any shortcut, then do this instead:

28xg.jpg

The red marks is the one you should NOT click, the green icon with the circle inside is the one you need to click. So once you found it, double click it.

2b3cl.jpg

A window something like this should pop up. So you enter the stuff in the options, including your name before you connect to a server.

37go.jpg

Click this button and wait for the list to be done.

48bn.jpg

After that, choose a server you want to play in(If you have GTA3 choose GTA3:MTA) and double click it. It should connect automatically if you double click properly.

50yb.jpg

After it says "Connected" click Start Game to play GTA3:MTA and enjoy it. Be sure you have the 1.1 exacutible