About the MTA SA...

Guest Sandzuy

Question

Ok so we played vice city with multi theft auto...and it was cool because it was like singleplayer...u can stole cars do anything you like. and walk!!

but this san andreas...there's only race mods or something...there isint any free roarming...i mean like in the vice city. And it seem that there is only race race race...so is there coming or is it allready in the MTA..because i cant find it. So please help...

6 answers to this question

Ok so we played vice city with multi theft auto...and it was cool because it was like singleplayer...u can stole cars do anything you like. and walk!!

but this san andreas...there's only race mods or something...there isint any free roarming...i mean like in the vice city. And it seem that there is only race race race...so is there coming or is it allready in the MTA..because i cant find it. So please help...

It was mentioned months before this release that foot sync wouldnt be in the RM, Future versions like Deathmatch would have foot sync etc.

how many times have i read these threads saying the same?

I guess not enough, people must be bs'ing themselves into believing maybe theres some sort of mundane freeroam on foot mode included with a few guns or something. I mean seriously how can so many people not realize this has been a race mode project all along... and that deathmatch is coming LATER (not to mention that sticky that confirms deathmatch ages ago http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=13379 )