Misalignment when ADS / Rifle.ifp

Rainforce2K

Question

Hi there,

First up, I'm sorry if I picked the wrong section for my following problem. I couldn't find a better fitting category as this also implies to MTA, but generally speaking GTA SA. I've also been to the GTA SA forum and filed my issue there but since there is no reply for a solution, I came here.

Let's begin

Now I don't know if this is a known issue in the community but it bugs me that there is almost close to non-existent discussions about this topic/issue.

The issue I want to address is the misalignment with the crosshair when aiming with various types of weapons (sounds too general but bear with me).

Affected are these weapon categories:

•Rifle

•Pumpgun

•Sniper (not sure)

When you aim with say the M4, you see that the barrel of the rifle doesn't align with the crosshair properly but aims way below that.

I also want to point out that when having auto-aim by simply playing on a console for instance, this isn't an issue at all and all weapons align perfectly with the crosshair. Just not when on 'free-look'.

My question is, is there some sort of a fix to this problem except having to download weapon mods with corrected alignment?

Every bit of help is welcome, thank you everyone in advance.

Edited by Rainforce2K

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet