Radio suggestion

Guest PlayaH8a

anyone else with a similar opinion?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. anyone else with a similar opinion?

• sure, that would be gr8
    • no, that's completely unnecessary

Hi all!

Just came up with an small idea to make the spectating a little less boring

and dull, why not make the radio and Mp3 player available when you're in

spectator mode?

Gr8 mod btw.. :D

:shock: He has a very good point here - during my many hours online playing MTASA this week, i've noticed a lot of people complain about the audio - or lack of it - in spectator mode.

San Andreas and music go hand in hand, and without the audio accompaniment it feels a little empty :sad11: plus watching other people play aint always the most interesting thing in the world so it helps take your mind off it while you wait for the next game \:D/

Give us the music!! 7419.gif

P.S. i sooo had to look accompaniment up in the dictionary :lol:

Yupp, User track player would be extra sweet :wink:

I didn't know that this have been discussed before though

(probably because I did'nt mind searching before posting)

Anyways, it's good to see I'm not the only one that would like to

see this ingame. The more ppl that wants it, the bigger chance to actually

see it added to the mod one day :)

In the next version, add an option for server adminstrators to allow new players and possibly dead people the option to respawn somewhere behind the last person in the face. You also would want to give that person an acceleration boost untill he reaches the average speed of the player infront of him so he wont be really far behind depending on what vehicle is currently being used.

Or... you could just load Windows Media Player in the background and get yourself an internet/multimedia keyboard that allows you to skip tracks. For some reason SA doesn't like any of my MP3's in the MP3 directory - yet will work on my Bro's computer. So, I just have them loaded in the background.

:shock: Woah that gave me a flashback from the time i was new on GTAfur0ms and i dared post a thread saying something that somebody might have possibly once said in the past in another thread on an unrelated topic :confused2:

...took me years to recover and gain the courage to go back on another forum.. :eeeeek:

Already recovered! :D

Everybody has the right to a different opinion and this post haven't

suffered from any flaming (yet).

The only reason I don't have winamp started in the background is that I

want my MTA gaming to be as bugg and crashfree as possible 8)

Or... you could just load Windows Media Player in the background and get yourself an internet/multimedia keyboard that allows you to skip tracks. For some reason SA doesn't like any of my MP3's in the MP3 directory - yet will work on my Bro's computer. So, I just have them loaded in the background.

You dont even need a special keyboard - if you use a real music player that is :thumbup:

I use Winamp or QCD Player - which both have a Global Hotkeys feature, allowing you to bind all the music player controls to normal keys (or combos) so you dont even have to alt-tab out of MTASA to operate them :hello1:

Also, your spot on GTASA dont like mp3s - the game uses .ogg files instead and is optimised for them. I found the solution to be to convert the mp3s to ogg format and it plays those no problem. To be honest its a better format anyway and will save u a bit more diskspace too!

\:D/

You need to be able to listen to the radio while specing, too boring without my custom trax.

^^^^What he said.

Some way to lock the radio sattion would be good too - on a map with a few vehicle spawns retuning the radio at high speed every time u geta new one can be hairy. Almost as distracting as having to press F2 every few seconds.

:shock:

I use Winamp or QCD Player - which both have a Global Hotkeys feature, allowing you to bind all the music player controls to normal keys (or combos) so you dont even have to alt-tab out of MTASA to operate them

That sounds like a temporary solution to the poblem, thx a lot for the tip!

:)

I didn't know that there was a feature like that in winamp. I've been

alt-tabb-ing when playing games with it running

in the background, until now ofcourse :D

I didn't know that there was a feature like that in winamp. I've been

alt-tabb-ing when playing games with it running in the background, until now ofcourse :D

Doh :shock:

Yeah i only found it by accident when i was bored n messin around in the prefs - its a pretty new feature i think and they dont seem to make a big thing of it .....but invaluable for gaming if u aint into crappy soft rock haha