Death Rally map (With pics)

Guest Blazea58

Well i figured i would put up some pictures of this map i have put many hours of work into and im hoping to see some servers hosting it in the next couple days.

This is a Rally style map, very long nearly endless, and lots of terrain to roam. There isen't any parts that will completly screw you over, that given your not going 150mph.

The map changes alot, tons of scenery as well, which was something i wanted to focus on so people could actually use spectator camera without getting the messed up veiws, although its still bound to happen sometimes.

Here are the pics, hope to see some people playing it soon , thanks for your time.

set19nd.jpg

set20su.jpg

set30wb.jpg

set47mi.jpg

set59ow.jpg

Map was uploaded , so here is link

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=698

Wow awesome, the best concept race I've seen yet.. brilliant. :shock:

Two suggestions: bikes can't use nitro so those pickups are useless, and very harsh fall at the end with the Infernus (I died on cp 49-54!).

Thanks for the compliments, ive put alot of work into this one.

Yea the bike part i just forgot to remove the extra nitros along the way, but no big deal. One thing i need to learn is how to just merge the checkpoint with the spawning vehicle pickup as i have seen on a few servers.

Yea and the last part i wanted something that really puts the player in a bad position, i could just imagine if more then one car was flying down that, it would create some nice collisions lol.

I will probably update it and add a new area, and fix the spawners, and make some extra fixes, as i did find one hole near the end.

Wow awesome, the best concept race I've seen yet.. brilliant. :shock:

Two suggestions: bikes can't use nitro so those pickups are useless, and very harsh fall at the end with the Infernus (I died on cp 49-54!).

Thanks for the compliments, ive put alot of work into this one.

Yea the bike part i just forgot to remove the extra nitros along the way, but no big deal. One thing i need to learn is how to just merge the checkpoint with the spawning vehicle pickup as i have seen on a few servers.

Yea and the last part i wanted something that really puts the player in a bad position, i could just imagine if more then one car was flying down that, it would create some nice collisions lol.

I will probably update it and add a new area, and fix the spawners, and make some extra fixes, as i did find one hole near the end.

To make a vehicle change cp, select a checkpoint, press F3, and select 'Set vehicle-change vehicle.'

Looking forward to playing that new area.

This map is AMAZING! I've never seen such a perfect map in any beta/server ever :). Just downloaded it and tried it in the editor, and it totally kicks ass. Lots of places gives the "Lord of the Rings" feel for me :), hehe. Seamless world without holes (though the statue in a tunnel knocked me through a wall once :P). Keep up the great work!

The map has been totally overhauled now, and is ready for the final release. This has been tested too many times to count and im sure the new changes will make it alot more fun.

Thankfully i got all the spawning vehicles put into checkpoints now, as well as removed everything that just made people die (statue,fence on dock etc)

I generally think with how i have this setup now, the only real way you will be dying is from flipping over rather then damage itself. I think nearly everyone can generally get to the end although with more players it makes more of a challenge so this is what makes it the map it is.

The spawnpoint is also spread out so nobody just rams you right off the start and causes you to flip etc, although with 32 people i can Garuntee alot of damage being done lol.

Download this version and delete the old one while your at it.

Thanks for the compliments, critz, server hosting etc i really appreciate it.

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=930

Here is a few pics, the rest you can see for yourself, there is alot of new improvements, as well as a seamless shore around most of it.

new7cf.jpg