darkdreamingdan

Patching your 1.01 or 2.00 version of gta_sa.exe

I get the following

This program cannot patch the installed version of San Andreas because of the following reason:

C:\PROGRAM FILES\GTA SAN ANDREAS\gta_sa.exe: unknown version

Why does it say this and how can i download V1.0

Ok i downloaded it then it says to look for you gta sa i have that but were do i look? please help me i love gta sa i have gta sa v2.0 for pc

...ok...

I got the downgrader installed, but as soon as I click "New Game", it loads all the way, but once loaded, just a black screen. I DID install a mod (FBI Hummer, gta3.img) before running the first time.

Why me? =\

PS: When loading a game, it works. But the mods don't take effect.

Try a complete reinstall of the game and then patch the exe to see if it works.

hi i got the patch nad it works but how i get the race mod right i havent it or something

where i install the mta client it still says no race mod

I want to patch my SA 1.01, but when I choose the directory and click next, it says ''gtasa.exe: unknown version''. What should I do? :(

hey everytime i use this patch i cant go to advanced display is there anythin i can do

I did the patch To downgrade my 2.0 but when i click on the mtasa shortcut it does all the intro movies and then just stays on a black screen. PLZ HELP. :(

I am still here and I really need help.

PLZ HELP ME!!!! :cry:

ok..i wannna revert to 1.0 from 2.0 im reading here and its the place but i dont see a frickin patch here? whats the deal? anyone know where i can get the patch..the links below only installed mta..and that dont work on 2.0, im very frustrated at this point. :?

this forum is backward..oldest posts show first and new posts are on page 15. wth?not that anyone will ever read this, because its on page 15.

ok..i wannna revert to 1.0 from 2.0 im reading here and its the place but i dont see a frickin patch here? whats the deal? anyone know where i can get the patch..the links below only installed mta..and that dont work on 2.0, im very frustrated at this point. :?

The link is on the first page of this thread, there are three mirrors for it.

this forum is backward..oldest posts show first and new posts are on page 15. wth?not that anyone will ever read this, because its on page 15.

Uh, all forums are like this. It would be pretty hard to follow a discussion reading posts in reverse order.

The SA Second Edition is the 2.0 right? and the nomorehotcoffee patch is a 2.0 patch right? ( if you have a 1.01 SA)

Both correct. 1.01 just included a few fixes such as for bugs with multiple monitors, etc. 2.00 removed the hot coffee mod.

I get error when i click start or next it says i got invalid gta_sa.exe is invalid but im sure its sa cause i tried to play not online so im sure its sa

ok let me get this straight.

I'm gonna buy GTA San Andreas from BestBuy tomorrow. I really want to play MTA. but the version of the game is definetely gonna be 2.0. I have no idea how to edit files and all that other stuff. I just want to know that once dl the patch and dl MTA. What are the chances that i will be able to play MTa.

P.S. will I still be able to use car mods and weapon mods without it reverting back to 2.0?