darkdreamingdan

Patching your 1.01 or 2.00 version of gta_sa.exe

old file does not exist........................ :x:x:x i wat to update my game.... how can i do?

maybe i have the same problem lieke some other people but i`m german and sorry when my english is not correct but

i have ver2.00 and vista and i don`t know, is there a downgrader for 2.00 or not?

if you are using a no-cd crack then the patcher won't work.

i have got the game from a friend

and it is no no cd crack

Try reinstalling GTA SA.

if you are using a no-cd crack then the patcher won't work.

Most NoCDs are 1.0 anyways, IIRC.

Nah, there is a NO-CD exe for all versions of the gta_sa.exe but people wont get any help or support for using them here

Do you have a German version of the game? As stated in the first post, 2.00 German .exe's arent supported. I can add support if you can confirm you have one.

i wanted to compose a message but it always says that theres no recipient defined what i have to write there? or should i send it here?

I just did it,not working.I even checked my SA.It says I still have 2.00.

Can sombody help me i can start up MTA sa :cry:

my msn is dave_hoky@hotmail.com

can sombody help me pllz i want play

So I successfuly patched my game but when i try playing in sigle player mode it crashes and says ''an error has occured and the program must shut down''. Is there any way to solve this problem and if there is dont be too technical because i dont understand all of this programing talk

also, I do have the 2.00 version. Forgot to tell that in my last post. Srry to have to post a second message

I would suggest keeping a backup of your 2.00 .exe and using it whenever you want to run single player. You can copy it and use it under a different filename (it doesnt have to be gta_sa.exe to run). For example, copy your 2.00 .exe and name it gta_sp.exe and use it like that.