darkdreamingdan

Patching your 1.01 or 2.00 version of gta_sa.exe

so this basically downgrades the second edition back to first? so u can mod it like its the first edition? i need to know... and as fast as possible would be nice?

if u can email me cuz i dont know if i'll even remember this site's url...

jamies_eyes_only@hotmail.com

Yes. It will take any version of San Andreas that's not 1.0 (Minus Steam/D2D 3.0) and make it a 1.0 exe so you will be able to mod everything. I've personally used it on one of my retail copies and it works fine.

Mine will not work it says please insert the disk every time Plz help im running on vista

I just got the patch, but it isn't working, when I insert the disk, I keep getting 'Insert CD/DVD'

Do I have to download a no dvd fix?

I am not interested in multiplayer, I just want to play single player with some mods.

i´ve got the german v. 2 but the downgrader says me: "unknown version"! what can i do??

please i need another downgrader, that can downgrade my version... ;(

I dont need to downgrade but I have check the version of my GTA SA it is 1.000001 (or w/e, I saw it in regedit) but when I installed the mod it hangs in the "loading screen" so I have to restart my PC and all does the same. I have backup gta3.img so I could revert it back but still reinstalling the mod having same problems. Just wondering how to fix it I hope you could help me.

ok this is a simple question but i need to know it. after you install the downgrader, where it normaly says V2.00 does that go away and if so does it say another version or does it just go blank? :)

Does it work whit a cracked exe ?becuse it says "This program cannot patch the installed version of San Andreas because of the following reason C:\Program files\rockstar games\san andreas\gta_sa.exe: unkown version" HELP :!::?::!::?::!: really wanna try MTA

Does it work whit a cracked exe ?becuse it says "This program cannot patch the installed version of San Andreas because of the following reason C:\Program files\rockstar games\san andreas\gta_sa.exe: unkown version" HELP :!::?::!::?::!: really wanna try MTA

No it doesnt, and we dont give any support to people using cracks

Why not? I am using a no CD crack because my CD/DVD drives decided to stop working :( And i need V.1! Do you know a different way i can get V.1?

Why not? I am using a no CD crack because my CD/DVD drives decided to stop working :( And i need V.1! Do you know a different way i can get V.1?

Its the forum rules, and being moderator I have to enforce them.

This program cannot patch the installed version of san Andreas because of the following reason: c:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/gta_sa.exe:Unknown version.

this is what it says when i try it dosent work for me just bought the game today :(

i have same problem.

I have used a No CD for my 1.01 to play.

How do I need to patch that to play it ?

Damn, just saw that you don't give support to no cd cracks..

A registration for nothing -.-

Anyways, A noCD crack isn't illegal right, It's much easier then always have to play with CD :)

Then again, you don't care ;)

You need a 1.0 No CD if you want to use one. We can't provide support on how to install or obtain them.

Hi there, I applied mods to My Gta san andreas 2.0 game (EU version) ,but it ended up with a black screen halfway the loading time, and then I got this "send" or "not send" message.I reinstalled the game and was able to play again, without mods. After some time I downgraded my 2.0 version to 1.0 because I really wanted to play with mods, I tested to load some 2.0 saved games to see if the 1.0 version worked (no mods at this time) and it did. Now, I added a mod (replaced a dff and txt file in GTA3.img) and I chose "new game". The loading screen got halfway, then turned black and the "send", "do not send" messsage popped up. After this I tried to load a saved game (version 2.0 save) but exactly the same thing happened.

So I was wondering, can I fix this problem somehow? because I really want to test some mods :( I think dwight88 is having the same problem but I couldn't find an answer. So I beg you please help me !

dude i cant do :~ with mine it says something about my gta.sa.exe folder saying tht it cant find it i only bought mine yesterday and i tried loades of stuff

maybe u have to put the patch in the san andreas installation directory and then run it. :):) tell me if it worked.;)

Sigh.

I have a cracked v 1.01

I keep getting an unknown version error :(

I think you can just replace it with Hoodlum's and it will be ok.

I don't have a D:/ myself but I was stupid enough to buy the game so it is legal for me .

LINK REMOVED - Please don't link to NoCDs

I think all the mirrors are out or something because I can't download a thing :(