LuckySki

[Roleplay] Orange Gaming [English]

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

wTT5oTd.png

About

Orange Gaming is a roleplay server which initially started in late 2018, yet, sadly shutdown in November of 2018. However,  the server is relaunching. Our goals at Orange Gaming are simple: bring immersive roleplay; whilst still allowing players to have fun. We aim to bring realistic roleplay & allow players to roleplay what they want—ranging from a courier to a cartel leader. We are currently looking for staff & are extending our game servers to other games—not just MTA.

 

Features

  • $20,000 bonus start
  • Vehicle system 
  • Inventory system
  • Licensing system
  • Business / home system
  • Texture system
  • Custom mapping
  • Custom weapon damage system
  • And more!

 

Information

Currently, we are looking to phase into our closed beta. If you are interested in joining the server—do not hesitate to join our Discord. All information can be found there.

https://discord.gg/RmFz9bE

Edited by LuckySki
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Sounds good, have that server a test before creating a character?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Invite expired.

Edit: Oops, sorry. I am banned. Uh.. I don't quite remember what I did (and I'm sorry for whatever I did), but if it's possible I'd like to be a part of this and get a second chance.

Edited by D A R K N E S S
above

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, D A R K N E S S said:

Invite expired.

Edit: Oops, sorry. I am banned. Uh.. I don't quite remember what I did (and I'm sorry for whatever I did), but if it's possible I'd like to be a part of this and get a second chance.

Unbanned.

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly, wouldn't recommend. Community Founder never seen in game, Community Manager seen in game, but most of the time - AFK. (Not very friendly one). I was banned (or kicked) and left really dissatisfied. The manager didn't even try to ask me what was wrong, some admins are more on the abusive side. Play at your own risk, but if you get into a bad situation, the admins will play with your nerves.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

WARNING!

ALL ADMINS ARE ABUSIVE AS HELL. SERVER IS ABSOLUTELY THE OPPOSITE AS IT SOUNDS.
DO NOT PLAY THERE

 

 

Edited by qaisjp
This was repeated 779 times in size 72

Share this post


Link to post
On 27/06/2019 at 03:30, D A R K N E S S said:

WARNING!

ALL ADMINS ARE ABUSIVE AS HELL. SERVER IS ABSOLUTELY THE OPPOSITE AS IT SOUNDS.
DO NOT PLAY THERE

(repeated 779 times in size 72)

nice

Share this post


Link to post
On 25/06/2019 at 17:43, D A R K N E S S said:

Honestly, wouldn't recommend. Community Founder never seen in game, Community Manager seen in game, but most of the time - AFK. (Not very friendly one). I was banned (or kicked) and left really dissatisfied. The manager didn't even try to ask me what was wrong, some admins are more on the abusive side. Play at your own risk, but if you get into a bad situation, the admins will play with your nerves.

Sadly, we, Orange Gaming, end up playing or in this case, having people like this...

Share this post


Link to post
On 26/06/2019 at 11:30, D A R K N E S S said:

WARNING!

ALL ADMINS ARE ABUSIVE AS HELL. SERVER IS ABSOLUTELY THE OPPOSITE AS IT SOUNDS.
DO NOT PLAY THERE

 

 

Dunno how admins are abusive. Contact me on Discord at Sacred#7706 and let me know why you think so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, LuckySki said:

Dunno how admins are abusive. Contact me on Discord at Sacred#7706 and let me know why you think so.

This is how you handle these issues, discuss them in a PM.

 

Spamming and putting private conversations in this thread as some of you did only causes us to get involved and stop it. You gain nothing, we gain nothing, the server owner gains nothing.

 

Do not do it again.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Another generic roleplay server with all the same features, nothing new, nothing that makes you go "wow".

On the other hand, the staff team is indeed different and unique - ultimately bad. There is no organisation in anything that the staff team does whatsoever. I feel as if the staff team is just a group of friends without any real dedication to the server.

Having read the previous replies/comments on this thread, I can't say anything positive myself either. Seems like another case of Implicit Gaming (semi-good start, but dead soon afterwards).

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, screedix said:

Another generic roleplay server with all the same features, nothing new, nothing that makes you go "wow".

On the other hand, the staff team is indeed different and unique - ultimately bad. There is no organisation in anything that the staff team does whatsoever. I feel as if the staff team is just a group of friends without any real dedication to the server.

Having read the previous replies/comments on this thread, I can't say anything positive myself either. Seems like another case of Implicit Gaming (semi-good start, but dead soon afterwards).

My server was lit watch YouTube this is not the same.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Mike vdb said:

My server was lit watch YouTube this is not the same.

No, no. Unfortunately YOUR server is the one I was talking about. You were the most abusive administrator I have ever met across this platform.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, screedix said:

No, no. Unfortunately YOUR server is the one I was talking about. You were the most abusive administrator I have ever met across this platform.

Yh I'm sorry if this is how you think about it 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.