What kind of maps do players like....

Guest war450

:( well i recently created 3 types of maps

1 is a car deathmatch map

2 is anther car deathmatch map with power ups and secret areas

3 is a stunt map with a huge hill to climb (for the mountain climbers :D)

all 3 maps and every one say they suck i am vary puzzled about this eatch of the maps look nothing alike and there game play value is like any other map :roll:

if you can help me improve my map that will be cool :)

join my server or e-mail me on msn [email protected]

thank you for your time. and i am sorry if this is spam :(

Map preference is down to taste the same as anythign else is. So your question is impossible to answer definitively.

As for your maps sucking that may well be because they are the same as almost every other user-made one being churned out. Try to come up with some original ideas and situations for them.

Ok... basically I am a person (especially in racing mode) that have really long races, or dog-eat-dog type races. I would also like to see more skill based ones like Blow The Dam. A couple more Destruction Derby ones would be good too.

I know alot of people hate them, but it's getting booooring watching the same people (including me) winning the same race over and over again. In Destruction Derby, it's the player who survives from exploding barrels, and the edge. It's a difficult one. Blow The Dam requires very fine-tuned skill to maintain your motorbike's stability and your hovercrafts level.

Please avoid Aircraft based ones and Boat ones as they always seem to take forever in a Deathmatch environment. Sure, hydras are fun, and a tank war map would have been really good - but ultimately - they take ages to complete, and when you shoot a missile - I expect the person to blow up instantaneously.

If you can decipher that message, you have a higher IQ than I do.

:( well i recently created 3 types of maps

1 is a car deathmatch map

2 is anther car deathmatch map with power ups and secret areas

3 is a stunt map with a huge hill to climb (for the mountain climbers :D)

all 3 maps and every one say they suck i am vary puzzled about this eatch of the maps look nothing alike and there game play value is like any other map :roll:

if you can help me improve my map that will be cool :)

join my server or e-mail me on msn [email protected]

thank you for your time. and i am sorry if this is spam :(

here is a little tip for the map creators, go into a big server and play a map that also 22 or so other players are trying to do. learn the common problems that the map has with a high amout of players.

Hydra skill tests (although stupid kids make a deathmatch out of a race)

Here Here to that... I like Destruction Derby because of its skill required to stay alive. Stupid kids do stuff up Hydra races - what needs to happen is in map creation, you can disable certain vehicles weapons. That'd work really work.