Getting Custom Maps Tested

I'm sure this is a problem lots of people are facing. You've made a map, you're sure it's great, but you can't get people to test it so you can share it and play it with 31 other players.

Is there anyone out there willing to use a server as a Custom Maps Only server? I'd definitely play it because I'm already getting a bit bored of the ones that are on every server, and server owners could try before they load on new maps.

*Shameless plug for my maps: Triple Top, Route 69 & The Presidents Lap Dance* :P

Edited by Guest

Well, I'm sure someone could set up a server that would automatically download all the new maps on the MTA Center. Then you could go and test your maps there. Its just a question of who would run this server...

Yeah eAi, that would be great. OK, we know there's going to be some duffers on there, but they can be deleted either manually or automatically.

Hopefully it would get more maps rated on MTA Center, and the good ones copied to other servers.

Matthew, thanks muchly!

in our irc channel #mtamapping on irc.multitheftauto.com we have info for a server you can upload maps to with a php script and info to connect.. works great for testing your maps, also our channel is a good place to hang out because a lot of other great mappers are there to offer opinions and ideas.

Kent

Yes I will play custom maps.

Gamersedge.org server

70.86.170.170 port 22003(32 man server) and 22005(16 man server)

ask for smoke

admins-Konflict, Smoke, and Winters

See me for e-mail address, or become a member at gamersedge.org and get access to FTP to put maps in server.