Запрос на разбан

Здравствуйте Дорогие разработчики MTA
У меня возникла проблема. При попытке зайти на сервер у меня выскакивает ошибка: Trainer заблокировал вас навсегда.
Я не понимаю за что.. Никаких сторонних программ не использовал. Не проводил DDos атак не скачивал и не запускал Читерские программы и так далее. За день до блокировки я устанавливал свой сервер, И думаю, что причина в этом. Уважаемые разработчики, я прошу вас разбанить мой мта-аккаунт.
Мой серийный номер - 7D1E918B5BE38BB8CEC45F24EF2B9B93

Translated version:

Hello Dear MTA developers
I have a problem. When I try to join a server, I get an error: Banned by MTA, reason: Trainer
I do not understand why .. I did not use any third-party programs. I did not conduct DDos attacks, did not download and did not launch Cheater programs, and so on. The day before the ban, I installed my server, and I think that is the reason. Dear developers, I ask you to unban my mta client.
My serial number is 7D1E918B5BE38BB8CEC45F24EF2B9B93

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You've been developing cheats and testing them on your other serials: 

3BF78241159CBA18DA00B48683A23E44
64F8A557A8B1D459121C2A4A00868E41

This includes an attempt to create an "MTA external hack". It got detected and you failed, and it resulted in a permanent ban across all of the serials that belong to you.

If you're willing to be honest (instead of lying like here) and change that, then send me a PM with full sourcecode/info that you have.

@SHiKARi