Sign in to follow this  
jakson

مساعده

Recommended Posts

السلام عليكم شباب..

كيف اسوي ازا كتب شخص كومند مثلا unkown

يخلي علم بلده في التاب غير معروف 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, jakson said:

السلام عليكم شباب..

كيف اسوي ازا كتب شخص كومند مثلا unkown

يخلي علم بلده في التاب غير معروف 

addCommandHandler ( "unknown",
	function ( p,c, name, country )
		if c and name and country then
			local Name = getPlayerFromName ( name )
			if Name then
				setElementData ( Name, "Home", country )
				outputChatBox ( "تم تغير البلد", p, 255, 255, 0, true )
			end
		end
	end
)

ضيف هادا باي مود , صيغته سيرفر

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mr.Mostafa said:

addCommandHandler ( "unknown",
	function ( p,c, name, country )
		if c and name and country then
			local Name = getPlayerFromName ( name )
			if Name then
				setElementData ( Name, "Home", country )
				outputChatBox ( "تم تغير البلد", p, 255, 255, 0, true )
			end
		end
	end
)

ضيف هادا باي مود , صيغته سيرفر

للاسف لا يعمل

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, jakson said:

للاسف لا يعمل

كيف تكتب الكود بالسيرفر ؟

Share this post


Link to post

بفتح الكونسل بنل و بكتب الكومند 

unknown

Share this post


Link to post
addCommandHandler( "unknown",
    function(player)
      country = "N/A"
      setElementData(player,"Country",{":admin/client/images/flags/" .. country:lower() .. ".png", country})
      outputChatBox( "لقد اخفيت بلدك",player,0,250,0 )
    end
); 

اخذت الكود من السكوربورد والله اعلم جرب

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, #BrosS said:

unknown

 

10 hours ago, #BrosS said:

addCommandHandler( "unknown",
    function(player)
      country = "N/A"
      setElementData(player,"Country",{":admin/client/images/flags/" .. country:lower() .. ".png", country})
      outputChatBox( "لقد اخفيت بلدك",player,0,250,0 )
    end
); 

اخذت الكود من السكوربورد والله اعلم جرب

للاسف لا يعمل

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, #BrosS said:

اشتغل معي

انت تستخدم علم البلد في السكوربورد ؟

انا استخدم علم البلد ولا يخفي معي العلم

Share this post


Link to post
addCommandHandler( "unknown",
    function(player)
      country = "N/A"
      setElementData(player,"Country",country)
      outputChatBox( "لقد اخفيت بلدك",player,0,250,0 )
    end
); 

صور السكور بورد حقك

Share this post


Link to post

لازم تعرفون طريقة عمل السكوربورد اولاً وتشوفون وش اسم الداتا

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, N3xT said:

لازم تعرفون طريقة عمل السكوربورد اولاً وتشوفون وش اسم الداتا

 سويتها من زمن :BIG:

 

Share this post


Link to post

كان بـ إمكانك كتابة تم حل المشكلة عشان ماينرفع الموضوع :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Hakan said:

كان بـ إمكانك كتابة تم حل المشكلة عشان ماينرفع الموضوع :)

ما ايجا في بالي لسبب ان الموضوع قديم و مر عليه ما يقارب عن شهر :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, jakson said:

ما ايجا في بالي لسبب ان الموضوع قديم و مر عليه ما يقارب عن شهر :)

حصل خير بالتوفيق :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.