Network trouble text problem

Rhae

Question

Hello!

So on this date (8th of June 2019) I reinstalled MTA and a problem regarding "Network Trouble" occurred. 
The *Network Trouble* text shows up only when I'm spectating someone so my status is "dead" on the playerboad/scoreboard.

I did not have this problem before reinstalling MTA. What should I do to prevent this from happening or how should I fix this problem? 

Thanks for reading.
Kind regards,

Rhae

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

Update to my problem.

After that, other problems started to occur like some stuff from the CHAT started to dissapear (like a few lines of text), objects started glitching and dissapearing. 

Thank you @Dutchman101
Much appreciated!

Cheers!

10 minutes ago, Dutchman101 said:

It was a bug and has been fixed now, get the update here:

https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/?mtasa-1.5-rc-latest

@Rhae

Problem isn't solved. I used version 18560 which caused the problem. Somebody responded to me on my topic on GitHub (https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/issues/989) that I should use version 18445 which worked and the "Network problem didn't occur but now that you send me the version 18574 the problem "Network trouble" appeared again. @Dutchman101

@Dutchman101 sorry for saying it that quickly but I thought your solution would fix the problem. Please read my latest comment above about what happened after I used the version you sent me.

@Dutchman101 it's confirmed, version 18574 does not work for me and does not solve the issue/bug. 

• Thanks 1