First Time Running a server and Keep timing out

Towlies

Alright i have 56k so i really cant run a server but i do have 3 PCs on my network so i can run a LAN play.

So i went throgh and setup the latest MTAMA stuff.

So that setup good i can setup the server great. I can also log onto it in the MTA Client.

Then what i do is go into the Mirc MTA window and logon as admin.

It logs on and then i stay on for maybe 7 seconds and it times out. it reconnects and time again. It keeps doing this.

Any Help

I am running the script called admin.ini

You need to download MTAServer.exe Patch 1. ATM i dont see the link since MTASA swept them out. Also i would start a MTASA server since thats where everyone is MTAVC will be empty i no time. I heard MTASA servers use less bandwitch any ways. That my two cents

You need to download MTAServer.exe Patch 1. ATM i dont see the link since MTASA swept them out. Also i would start a MTASA server since thats where everyone is MTAVC will be empty i no time. I heard MTASA servers use less bandwitch any ways. That my two cents

MTA SA server uses 150kps when 22 players are on the server , rest of the math do yourself.

Regarding mtaserverpatch . skull breakers clan has download page with mta + sa server and client and patches.

check http://sbclansite.com/downloads.php for patch for mtaserver.

And mtaserver patch is not required to solve timeout problem but other issues if ur timing out it means u dont have enough bw on u to run server.

Ok i went to that site and got the new MTAServer.exe file. It worked i can start the server and log on with The MTAMA

Now it comes to scripts i have a friend who runs a server and he says he runs admin.ini

So i load it up but i cant do any of the commands he can like !commands or !admins or !setlevel 0 5. Nothing any help on this